Check your account email address ×

Morgan Stanley: If the trade war escalates, a recession will be here in 9 months

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

If anyone here thinks a 20% tariff on Chinese imports won’t have an effect on our economy your fuckin retarded. Add another 10% to that sept. 1 and we are cooked. Middle class America will stop buying and it’s over. Home sales will stop and bank foreclosures will finish it off. After Trumps 1.5 trillion tax giveaways there is no bailout money left. The fed is already giving money away. If your puffing your chests and saying look how great the market has done remember only 40% of Americans are invested in it.

but hey what the fuck do I know.

https://youtu.be/O3ZOKDmorj0

I'm telling ya... China is pissed off about that Taiwan shit. I bet there is some shenanigans going on down there right now that our fake news media is not talking about... 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Anler said:

I'm telling ya... China is pissed off about that Taiwan shit. I bet there is some shenanigans going on down there right now that our fake news media is not talking about... 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

The BBC has had a few good stories.

They also have a brewing problem in Hong Kong.

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

God.... the good old days when Mainecat was calling it cheap Chinese junk.

Good times.

It is and it controls our economy. Corporate America is the problem not China. Stop CA from using cheap labor.

Wait.....ohhhh look in the mirror you investment and stock market guys you select stocks and mutual funds on their performance so you really are the root cause of CA hitting their profit goals.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

It is and it controls our economy. Corporate America is the problem not China. Stop CA from using cheap labor.

Wait.....ohhhh look in the mirror you investment and stock market guys you select stocks and mutual funds on their performance so you really are the root cause of CA hitting their profit goals.

You were ready to Invade China! :lol:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

But, but, but the stock market thrived under Obama.:poke:

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Literally just rolling my fucking eyes.