Check your account email address ×

Are you scared?

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

I can tell you the real story next time I talk to you.  :lol:

I know what goes on at some of those fashion shows. I met Jenny McCarthy at one years ago at the Turn-n-Time. THE Jenny McCarthy... back when she was HOT! I gave her a couple bucks. :lol: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I know what goes on at some of those fashion shows. I met Jenny McCarthy at one years ago at the Turn-n-Time. THE Jenny McCarthy... back when she was HOT! I gave her a couple bucks. :lol: 

No, I can tell you about the bar. It’s not really open to the public. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

No, I can tell you about the bar. It’s not really open to the public. 

Reminds me of some of those old eyetalian social clubs down in Chicago heights. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Wtf happened here?  So the test of you are “scared” or not is now going to Chicago and having Drinks with Anler?  That’s weird.  

Drinks, fashion show and tacos. Try and keep up.

32 minutes ago, Anler said:

She put on a good show?

46 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

She put on a good show?

She was a dirty girl, she could get every cent out of your pocket. But God damn she was hot as fuck back in the day. This was before she became playmate of the year. I guess she still looks pretty good. 

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

She was a dirty girl, she could get every cent out of your pocket. But God damn she was hot as fuck back in the day. This was before she became playmate of the year. I guess she still looks pretty good. 

She was my favorite bunny. That body...

13 minutes ago, Edmo said:

She was my favorite bunny. That body...

I swear I can picture her right now, I swear her tits were epic then. I saw her at a wedding of a mutual friend about 10 years ago and she seemed very thin there. But still very pretty. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I swear I can picture her right now, I swear her tits were epic then. I saw her at a wedding of a mutual friend about 10 years ago and she seemed very thin there. But still very pretty. 

I'm sure she remembered you.:pc:

24 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Ya,she remembers that she doesn’t need his $2. 

Well I’m sure she appreciated it back then. Now, not so much. :lol: 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well I’m sure she appreciated it back then. Now, not so much. :lol: 

She lives in St Charles with her rich ass husband. They just opened a Hamburger joint. Bunch of well to do folks moving in there. Easy to get to either coast with that executive airport in West Chicago. It’s loaded with private jets when you drive by. 

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

She lives in St Charles with her rich ass husband. They just opened a Hamburger joint. Bunch of well to do folks moving in there. Easy to get to either coast with that executive airport in West Chicago. It’s loaded with private jets when you drive by. 

I didn't even know she still lived around here. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Full twat right? 

I listen to her radio show when I catch it on. Super cool & funny chic...

She still looks damn good last I seen.

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Anler said:

How many of you would like to meet in Chicago for a couple drinks? 

Hopefully making it out there with my kids in the next year. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Anler said:

Somehow I never got the image of her sticking her whole fist in her mouth out of my head since the good days of MTV

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Somehow I never got the image of her sticking her whole fist in her mouth out of my head since the good days of MTV

I think she was fame hungry and would do anything for attention. She used her assets to the best of her ability and I guess it paid off for her.