Check your account email address ×

He should have kept his hat on...LOL!

Hey MC, I bet your fellow pants shitter here prolly called out your line, “You don’t know who you are messing with!!!”

:lol:

Look how his fellow protestors stepped up to help!  LULZ!!!!   :lmao:Pussies.

https://www.fox19.com/2019/08/02/video-punches-thrown-outside-trump-rally-downtown-cincinnati/

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much of a fucking retard would you have to be to go to a Trump rally. I mean like 2 digit IQ retarded. It would be like people of Walmart on steriods

Those 2 digit IQ retards will make Trump your President for 4 more years.

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How much of a fucking retard would you have to be to go to a Trump rally. I mean like 2 digit IQ retarded. It would be like people of Walmart on steriods

I'd love to go to one just from a people watching aspect.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Me too!!!!  I had a buddy go to one here last year.  He said it was funny as fuck watching both sides yell at each other.  

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What about the ones That go to protest the rally?  I think we can slip them into a bit deeper box of whining ignorance.  Right?

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No....the 2 digit retards at the DNC will though

The people who run the DNC aren't that dumb. They'll get way more money to spend with Trump as president. 

All of these talking points are for the 2 digit iq retards. 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

The people who run the DNC aren't that dumb. They'll get way more money to spend with Trump as president. 

All of these talking points are for the 2 digit iq retards. 

I ponder sometimes on how some of you seriously think you are on top of the American intellectual coefficient stack.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

X2.  Just the same I talked to a few people who went to the Trump rally in Hartford near me back during the election. Fucking disgusting that they funneled all the supporters into one line so they would have to walk by 300 feet of protesters before they got into the venue. They said it was for security even though there are entrances on all three sides, which is how any other of event operates.   Meanwhile they were harassed, spit on and had shit thrown at them for 300 feet.  Oh yeah, bankrupt Democratically controlled city.

14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Look at the tits on the black chic ... mama!!

Fuckin guy just stood there taking haymakers.  Not like he didnt telegraph them well in advance.  Would have been awesome if he punched back and just laid the guy out with one punch.

46 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

X2.  Just the same I talked to a few people who went to the Trump rally in Hartford near me back during the election. Fucking disgusting that they funneled all the supporters into one line so they would have to walk by 300 feet of protesters before they got into the venue. They said it was for security even though there are entrances on all three sides, which is how any other of event operates.   Meanwhile they were harassed, spit on and had shit thrown at them for 300 feet.  Oh yeah, bankrupt Democratically controlled city.

It's really hard to believe there aren't more incidences during this shit.  I couldn't imagine for one second taking that shit.  I wouldn't even make it into the building.  :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It's really hard to believe there aren't more incidences during this shit.  I couldn't imagine for one second taking that shit.  I wouldn't even make it into the building.  :lol: 

It would be worth it just for the YouTube views. :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You would have to leave your safe space. So I doubt you would make it into the building.

But feel free to make up a story about it. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You would have to leave your safe space. So I doubt you would make it into the building.

LOL...because it’s NOT you that is the snowflake, it’s everyone else!!!  :lol:

Do you think this sounds like tough talk or something?  You sound like a dweeb....because you are one.  :lmao: 

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Security is kind of different when it the POTUS  and secret service involved than just a concert or sporting event I suspect :news:

" Words of wisdom, from the woodpile "

You ain't seen nothin' yet!  

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Safe space?  From the guy who won’t post where he lives, what he does or even show his house?  

19 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Safe space?  From the guy who won’t post where he lives, what he does or even show his house?  

Great answer from the pussy whose go to threat is to say he will sneak up on someone with a baseball bat.

:lol2: