Check your account email address ×

Probably the best fucking steak I've ever had

• Advertising Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I like hickory and oak but I cant source any fruit wood or even hickory up here. My options are oak or maple and that's about it

Man that sucks.  I cut over 50 hickory trees off my building lot.....wont burn a stick of it in my smoker.  Insane really.  I'm spoiled.

10 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Man that sucks.  I cut over 50 hickory trees off my building lot.....wont burn a stick of it in my smoker.  Insane really.  I'm spoiled.

Yup....its the geographic price we pay here. There actually really isnt any oak in my immediate area either. About 70-100 miles east west or south before you see any trees at all that are fit to run a smoker 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hey retard.....I've smoked and grilled about 1300lbs of meat so far this summer and not 1lb of it was with gas. You're a fucking noob. Grill master :lol:

you're a fucking complete noob ass noob in the protein cooked over fire arena

now kill yourself propane pussy!!!!

🙄

• Thanks 1

On 8/1/2019 at 12:48 PM, ckf said:

WTF is @Badger**  to educate you guys on the difference between a chuck roast &  chuck eye?  The chuck eye is one rib back from the rib eye. It has a little more fat and a little more flavor.

Cheater rib eye or chuck eye steak is a 3" peace where the transitions from Rib Eye to chuck roast is. I prefer my Ribeye steak cut from the chuck end of the roast ie loin. F7Ben the chuck steak you have pictured I would Call that a cheater Ribeye an Excellent piece of meat. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Ford know better than Gordan! All you need is a 20 year old Costco propane BBQ that shoots one straight flame up the middle

You & Gordo are both fuckin faggots. Now get that apron on Sally & hit the stove ...bahaha!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea if you're a citiot! :lol:

Cast iron is great for cooking - but not for a steak!

Cooked a 2.5 lb Tomahawk Sun night on the grill - that was infuckingcredible good. Smoke flavor you can't get with your faggot frying pan ... :hay:

Looks damn good!

You are a full retard. You have no Idea what or how cast works. You should just step away from this conversation. Carry on smartly else where stupid boy that can’t cook!

Well I tried doing a back read and there are back yard cooks like me, a few that could run a kitchen, and a few that ran the flame broil grill in high school. Holy fuck, there are some retards in here.  Thanks Bhen,you stupid Phaggit. Your post brought out some full retards! Great thread jerk weed! ( I mean that jerk weed thing in a nice way pumpkin.) :bc:

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You & Gordo are both fuckin faggots. Now get that apron on Sally & hit the stove ...bahaha!

I remember when you laughed when I said you need to let a steak sit after cooking and used to make fun of that for years. 

Then one day after several years you said you tried it that way and it was actually better  :lol: 

You're literally in first grade when it comes to cooking steaks and it’s zbout the easiest thing there is. 

44 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I remember when you laughed when I said you need to let a steak sit after cooking and used to make fun of that for years. 

Then one day after several years you said you tried it that way and it was actually better  :lol: 

You're literally in first grade when it comes to cooking steaks and it’s zbout the easiest thing there is. 

Ohhhh - I laughed at you 10 years ago about letting a steak rest ...you got me there!! :lol:

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You are a full retard. You have no Idea what or how cast works. You should just step away from this conversation. Carry on smartly else where stupid boy that can’t cook!

Around these parts - women drive Grand Cherokees. So step aside lady boy...

I grew up eating out of cast, & still do to this day - so got lick Benny Crockers balls somewhere else faggot ...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I grew up eating out of cast, & still do to this day - so got lick Benny Crockers balls somewhere else faggot ...

So 50k Hemi GC are chick Cars? Cool story idiot.

2287D1EE-C798-46A6-89BB-553B851E1DFE.gif

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Just shoes you know zero about cooking them “grill master”  :lol: 

I have modified techniques over the years. I do a totally different method for thick steaks vs regular size ones also :read:

9 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Did a surf & turf shrimp / ribeyes earlier this summer that was awesome. 

"Hey guys - instead of steaks on the grill - going to cook them on the stove instead!!"

:lol:

Edited by ford_428cj
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Benny Crocker. :lol:  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So 50k Hemi GC are chick Cars? Cool story idiot.

2287D1EE-C798-46A6-89BB-553B851E1DFE.gif

Well maybe not in Citiot-ville where you are from ...but yea.

The wife loves her grand Cherokee btw ...looks cute next to my truck too! :lol:

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Someone’s a little insecure 

I'm all good son. I don't have any issues whatsoever with the ladies ... :read:

Btw - you still sporting those purple clown looking golf shoes? ... :lol:

• Haha 2