Check your account email address ×

Worst beating I've ever witnessed.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Holy fucking shit.   Everything the right has been saying is true   Mueller was obviously a biased hack who is now probably acting senile to protect himself.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I’m gonna save this one just because you have just proven to be a huge brainwashed right wing nut job follower that spews whatever your told by right wing news.

Explain how you think this went well for your whimpering team.  Post a quick vid to match your explanation.

trying to make sense of all this. Part of me thinks Meuller was appointed from day one because the Trump camp knew he was completely incompetent. Only thing that makes sense after seeing pieces of that train wreck.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I’m gonna save this one just because you have just proven to be a huge brainwashed right wing nut job follower that spews whatever your told by right wing news.

OMG MC you can actually watch the clips in my vid and not step back and say to yourself WTF is really going on here.   Speaking of bias brainwashing....dude look in the mirror.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

trying to make sense of all this. Part of me thinks Meuller was appointed from day one because the Trump camp knew he was completely incompetent. Only thing that makes sense after seeing pieces of that train wreck.

Very valid point did they hire him knowing he was an idiot and would build a team with trump bashing fools to blow the investigation.

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Very valid point did they hire him knowing he was an idiot and would build a team with trump bashing fools to blow the investigation.

Comey was fired, Rosenstein appointed and then he immediately appoints Meuller. Why else was it done so hastily?

47 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Mueller could not get a conviction on drug charges against the biker gang " Hell's Angels" ......let that sink in.

31 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Comey was fired, Rosenstein appointed and then he immediately appoints Meuller. Why else was it done so hastily?

I think many in Washington knew the case was a dead end and a Clinton production. The trick was to find someone reputable enough to give the investigation credibility with so much partisan players in the team.

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think many in Washington knew the case was a dead end and a Clinton production. The trick was to find someone reputable enough to give the investigation credibility with so much partisan players in the team.

And to keep it going as long as possible.

58 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

yep how I see it too.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Save it for what?   The impeachment trial?  :lol:   

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And to keep it going as long as possible.

Many in Washington = The Deep State

The Deep State = Politicians and career bureaucrats (this includes LE and the IC)  that will do anything to maintain power over the people.  

Again I go back to 2016 and Tom Brokaw talking on of all places Morning Joe on MSNBC. He layed it out, everyone in broadcast and cable news was given the Steel dossier and they all spent considerable time and effort chasing down the details and the conclusion was no one ran the story because they knew it was shit.  Which of course brought us to the back room dirty tricks of Brennen and Comey to get the dossier in the news at all. Anyone with half a brain in Washington knows this whole thing is shit.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

OMG MC you can actually watch the clips in my vid and not step back and say to yourself WTF is really going on here.   Speaking of bias brainwashing....dude look in the mirror.   

Even when you use the words of lefts MC accuses you of being a right winger 

Yesterday was the worst day ever for Democrats. Can you imagine the internal meltdowns many are going through right now. 

Mueller was once their savior, now he’s an old man with dementia.    

What an awesome time we are living in. 

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Dude! Seriously?

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

So is Mueller good or bad

Not sure one day defines your career but he looked pretty bad in that hearing. He just seemed dazed and confused.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Not sure one day defines your career but he looked pretty bad in that hearing. He just seemed dazed and confused.

I think he wants to be done with it. He was perfect

I would say MC and Bobo have a couple of  things in common. Limited brain function that will not let them utter a lucid thought and the ability to fill one's depends with massive amounts of oatmeal fecal matter.

10 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I would say MC and Bobo have a couple of  things in common. Limited brain function that will not let them utter a lucid thought and the ability to fill one's depends with massive amounts of oatmeal fecal matter.

:lol: well done!  But who the fuck is “Bobo”?