Check your account email address ×

Remember when Obama was claimed to be a world laughingstock?

50 minutes ago, Anler said:

I was in Europe a couple weeks ago and outside of one nasty German cunt everyone was pretty nice to us. But everyone we talked to we asked them what they think of trump and Americans in general. Trump is not very regarded. :lol:

I didn't play it either way I was just interested to hear what they think and why. Surprisingly I expected the French to be the biggest cunts but that wasn't the case at all. I got cussed out in Italian a couple times in Venice tho. :lol:

If you are talking decently to people like that you won’t have many issues. 

The French have trended to be more aloof than all out rude. 

I think people in Venice are getting overloaded with tourists in general. People are trying to go about their daily lives and they can’t move for the tourists. It’s bound to piss people off having bad day. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Poor BarbieHands.  Are up with Dunning Kruger and looking for friends.  Luckily, Jimmy has lost most of his brains somewhere so, it may be a good match!

Did I upset you dumb dumb?  

Poor butthurt Zambo the clown following me around trying to land a punch. 

You are a pathetic little bitch. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Did I upset you dumb dumb?  

Poor butthurt Zambo the clown following me around trying to land a punch. 

You are a pathetic little bitch. 

Hehehbenbe ahahbahhahahabbabab!!!!!!

:lol: 

Yup....it’s me that is all triggered up and losing his little Barbie mind.

:lol2:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That's not cussing, it's just normal dialog.

Yeah I got that, no biggie I'm not easily triggered. I didn't know wtf they were saying anyway. :lol:

59 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

If you are talking decently to people like that you won’t have many issues. 

The French have trended to be more aloof than all out rude. 

I think people in Venice are getting overloaded with tourists in general. People are trying to go about their daily lives and they can’t move for the tourists. It’s bound to piss people off having bad day. 

Venice is all tourists, there is really no other reason to be there. It was hot as fuck too. 

Whenever I am traveling I always act like a visitor at someone's house so I am not rude or demanding. I bullshitted my way thru the language barrier which I have gotten pretty good at working with Hispanics and Pollacks for the last 30 years. 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah I got that, no biggie I'm not easily triggered. I didn't know wtf they were saying anyway. :lol:

I don’t speak much Italian but understand it. Both my grandmothers did not speak English so I learned a lot of it growing up. 

Venice is a mess. 55k live there and something like 30 million tourists a year. That’s enough to piss anyone off. 

Im actually typing this right now in Venice. :news: 

Flight home in the morning....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

Venice is all tourists, there is really no other reason to be there. It was hot as fuck too. 

Whenever I am traveling I always act like a visitor at someone's house so I am not rude or demanding. I bullshitted my way thru the language barrier which I have gotten pretty good at working with Hispanics and Pollacks for the last 30 years. 

Are there fresh off the boat Pollacks who can't speak English?:lol:

30 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Are there fresh off the boat Pollacks who can't speak English?:lol:

Yeah and they fucking stink! I don't know what it is about those eastern Europeans but they do not believe in bathing or using soap!

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Total lack of self awareness. 

Pfft.  I seem to do just fine in any kind of crowd.  I extend good manners always, if I dont get reciprocated or the person is a straight up asshole, I don’t spend much time trying to be a diplomat to an asshole.  Not sure what is so hard to understand, but a simpleton with a chip on his shoulder might have trouble.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 hours ago, Snake said:

Gee, I wonder why...

As the conference opened a study was published showing that European Nato members would have to raise their defence spending by £102bn a year to hit the 2% of GDP target set for 2024. That would require a 38% increase in spending, the International Institute for Strategic Studies said in its annual military balance report.

The failure of Washington’s European allies to get even close to that figure has infuriated the US president, who accuses them of freeloading. The US accounts for 70% of Nato states’ defence spending, the report found. It spent nearly $650bn (£506bn) in 2018, compared with around $250bn for all the European Nato members combined.

You people and your facts.   

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Donald Trump is the most American President ever. 

Isn’t it a tell-tale sign of our society that it sure seems that way.

Eight years of that wonderful, ahead of his time colored man and for some reason, here we are.

I ponder.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Isn’t it a tell-tale sign of our society that it sure seems that way.

Eight years of that wonderful, ahead of his time colored man and for some reason, here we are.

I ponder.

Neolibs gonna neolib...

• Like 1