Check your account email address ×

FSCE .....the New Stormfront

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

”A growing white privilege echo chamber”?

Oh my!  

Without doing the back read, I’ll just wait for the fucking movie to come out.

Let me save your barely literate ass the time on the movie.....you wont understand most of the dialogue

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Can you just imagine thinking the following and then actually typing it out on a forum for other people to read....

"I'm not a racist cause the other day I was shopping and the black boy at the register called me sir and I liked that"

You little crybabies throwing out the race card like Shapiro ...I could give a rats ass less. 

Already said before...fuck all the camel jockeys & Asian dudes. I like some of every other races. 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

You little crybabies throwing out the race card like Shapiro ...I could give a rats ass less. 

Already said before...fuck all the camel jockeys & Asian dudes. I like some of every other races. 

So you openly admit being a racist.

That's a good start

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I see you're now 'white knitting' for stubby...

:news:

I’m not white knighting for anyone, just read your last few posts of idiocy.  You are just plain ate up with your bizarre little version of fascist utopia.  Dummy.  

Oh, and find some funny memes again.  Yours have just become a pathetic cry for attention.

Just now, f7ben said:

Let me save your barely literate ass the time on the movie.....you wont understand most of the dialogue

There’s no doubt I’d be dumbfounded watching a Benny Production film.  None of it would make sense but there would be random screaming and hair fires.  Prolly pretty exciting.  Just keep it to 10 minutes.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Your story about a black guy knowing his place was very touching.

I thought it was a good story. Nice to see colored folk working for a living.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Claims he called him sir back....probably called him "boy"

I would call you that noodle arms ...

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I thought it was a good story. Nice to see colored folk working for a living.

I would call you that noodle arms ...

As opposed to stubby white folks who steal from their mother and golf on Mondays?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

As opposed to stubby white folks who steal from their mother and golf on Mondays?

Time to post up a meme spree again dummy ...your clearly failing at posting anything of worthwhile context.

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

In pussys like yours definition. 

Even so ...drgaf.  Asian dudes are annoying & cocky....camel jockeys, their worthless people. 

Even by the very benign white people definition of racism, you're still a racist shitbag. 

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

Your post was the dumbest thing I've seen all day. 

No mirrors around mom's place, eh?

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Even by the very benign white people definition of racism, you're still a racist shitbag. 

No mirrors around mom's place, eh?

Go have a group hug & good cry with big Bird Ben & snacks. Oh noes ...some people don't like every one...!

• Platinum Contributing Member
33 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

I type something positive - negative pouts shits on it. You are a miserable person. No wonder you haven't got laid in years...

Hey I was on way golfing & looking pretty dapper. I said - thank you sir back also. Seemed like a great hard working guy. 

Eagled the 18th also...uphill 285 yard par 4. 

Stubby? I'll bitchslap you with one hand & never set my beer down with the other...& not think twice about it.

Your preoccupation with my sex life is weird and you aren't bitchslapping anybody you pos.

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Your preoccupation with my sex life is weird and you aren't bitchslapping anybody you pos.

Well, you commenting about his post sounded awfully like a “slap” on your cheek to me.  Not sure which one tho..

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not white knighting for anyone, just read your last few posts of idiocy.  You are just plain ate up with your bizarre little version of fascist utopia.  Dummy.  

Oh, and find some funny memes again.  Yours have just become a pathetic cry for attention.

There’s no doubt I’d be dumbfounded watching a Benny Production film.  None of it would make sense but there would be random screaming and hair fires.  Prolly pretty exciting.  Just keep it to 10 minutes.

Spot on and more spot on :lol: poor stupid Bipolarhooknose and even dumber NeoFascistHimmlerStoner 

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trying to help you out dude. Your feminine behavior is most likely why you're in such a slump. Chics act like they want some guy like off the Lifetime movies ... but in reality they don't.

Oh but I will bitchslap son ...