Check your account email address ×

More Antifa beatings, a journalist this time

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snake said:

He's had 3-4 businesses since I met him, and every step has taken him further.

See, I actually know the guy and what he has done. That's the definition of bootstraps.

You can deny it all you want because you don't like him. That just makes you look stupid.

Ahhhh but him denigrating me without knowing me makes him look what....smart? 

Good for him.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh is that what it’s about....college was great and I take care of my family plus I get to make a living in a beautiful area. Do you think I care what you think Danny boy...go wash Catmans car and stfu. 🤣

You get government assistance to care for you family. 

You do live in a beautiful area, top notch for sure, that doesn't mean you cant better yourself. Plenty of work up there 

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

You get government assistance to care for you family. 

You do live in a beautiful area, top notch for sure, that doesn't mean you cant better yourself. Plenty of work up there 

Excuse me...What government assistance do I get Danny Boy?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhhh but him denigrating me without knowing me makes him look what....smart? 

Good for him.

Dude. Everyone would have to shut up because, in reality, you could be a 435 pound woman in Wilmington, Delaware.... because no one has met you.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You tell us 

You made the claim so let’s hear it...and who is us...you said it.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Dude. Everyone would have to shut up because, in reality, you could be a 435 pound woman in Wilmington, Delaware.... because no one has met you.

Ahhh so back to that....weak Moe...I’ve posted plenty of pictures and if you think they are fakes or something IDGAF

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You made the claim so let’s hear it.

Read here you cant support a family on 35-40k so it only makes sense. So youre saying you dont? You havent worked in the last hour and Ive never seen a salary house painter so what gives? 

24 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Read here you cant support a family on 35-40k so it only makes sense. So youre saying you dont? You havent worked in the last hour and Ive never seen a salary house painter so what gives? 

You are making a lot of assumptions and now you’re backpedaling.....you said I receive government assistance so back it up pussy.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh is that what it’s about....college was great and I take care of my family plus I get to make a living in a beautiful area. Do you think I’m worried  what you think Danny boy...go wash Catmans car and stfu. 🤣

why argue with them  if you are taking care of your family thats really all that matters end of the day. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

why argue with them  if you are taking care of your family thats really all that matters end of the day. 

You’re right. :thumbsup:

9 hours ago, frenchy said:

What’s wrong with being a painter in your 50’s? 

Nothing, except when you’re constantly throwing stones from your glass house.  Do you really think I’d admit I cleaned shit houses for 5 years if I looked down at people who earn their living with their hands, or was embarrassed to make money with my own hands?  It was a business opportunity and it paid very well.   I put my own money on the line several times over the years, so I have zero time to listen to the jabs from people who’ve never done it.  And yeah, I look down at those types.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly and to hear Bootstraps Woolie tell he doesn't look down at people that work with their hands....the only problem is that he does. 

I look down on you slick, because you shovel more insults at people than the next 5 guys do in here combined...

6 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I was a home owner mortgage free in my twenties. You have zero home equity in your sixties. I'll leave it there.

Keep counting other peoples money and thinking because I didnt need a bank to buy a house that Im somehow broke.  We wont talk about the 13 additional rental units bro and I bought in the past 7-8 years, because thats none of your business either.  About 150k equity in this house btw.  Sure Ive had some setbacks, but Im also a survivor, hard worker and things could not be going much better for my family right now.  What accomplishments or positive attributes do you have, other than managing to be one of the most disgusting people Ive ever known?  

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It matters not one bit.  Except when some are constantly making remarks about how others make money.  Then cry when they have the shit thrown back on them.

VVVVVV

Quite the victim, you are.

FA92172A-E7EE-48B6-8E97-7360084AD927.jpeg

Someone gets it. :bc: 

27 minutes ago, Snake said:

"Deliver that box little MoeMoe."

Let's stop with the job crying screeds. We all have been beat up over our jobs for years.

!0,000-50,000 post and people are still whining like they don't know how it goes here.

He flails around like a fucking angry insult troll.  Several of us including you have had his number for a while.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing, except when you’re constantly throwing stones from your glass house.  Do you really think I’d admit I cleaned shit houses for 5 years if I looked down at people who earn their living with their hands, or was embarrassed to make money with my own hands?  It was a business opportunity and it paid very well.   I put my own money on the line several times over the years, so I have zero time to listen to the jabs from people who’ve never done it.  And yeah, I look down at those types.

I look down on you slick, because you shovel more insults at people than the next 5 guys do in here combined...

Keep counting other peoples money and thinking because I didnt need a bank to buy a house that Im somehow broke.  We wont talk about the 13 additional rental units bro and I bought in the past 7-8 years, because thats none of your business either.  About 150k equity in this house btw.  Sure Ive had some setbacks, but Im also a survivor, hard worker and things could not be going much better for my family right now.  What accomplishments or positive attributes do you have, other than managing to be one of the most disgusting people Ive ever known?  

He flails around like a fucking angry insult troll.  Several of us including you have had his number for a while.

I call bullshit....I'm the most tremendous insulter here by a longshot!!

FAGGOT!!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

And I have your number as well and did you really just call yourself a “survivor”...holy fuck you’re a pretentious twat.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And I have your number as well and did you really just call yourself a “survivor”...holy fuck you’re a pretentious twat.

He’s the ultimate tubthumper.  He gets knocked down - but he gets up again!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I call bullshit....I'm the most tremendous insulter here by a longshot!!

FAGGOT!!!

You’re an amateur at best. You genuinely like people. That means you’ll never come to full insult fruition.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re an amateur at best. You genuinely like people. That means you’ll never come to full insult fruition.

As if kill yourself is an insult.

From him it's like "Nice day!"

• Haha 1

I dont particularly care for attacking someone's profession, whatever it is. If you get up and go to work and pay your bills then you are as much of a man as anyone else. But probably not as much of a man as someone who removes asbestos for a living. Just sayin... :finger:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That was not nice.....take it back

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You got shit Jimmy Pouts....except a piss poor attitude and a keyboard mouth.  You couldn’t carry my jockstrap in real life.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I dont particularly care for attacking someone's profession, whatever it is. If you get up and go to work and pay your bills then you are as much of a man as anyone else. But probably not as much of a man as someone who removes asbestos for a living. Just sayin... :finger:

Of course.  What about the same assholes who want to call me a kool aid drinking fraud or just someone who preys on old ladies, I suppose I should just give them a pass, right?  

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He not only likes people , he cares about them . The fucking freak.

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Odd that 7 years ago you could not pay your mortgage and had to short sell the house you lived in and then rentrd for three years. Liar.