Check your account email address ×

Lol... the debate.

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Bernie or Tulsi would ass gape Trump just like what happens to you at the local animal shelter

:lmao: there is nobody on here more clueless than you just insanely :wrong: about fucking everything like Snot level shitforbrains 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Transgender woman entitled to abortions??? Men having abortions? What an Idiot. 

Dead people floating in the Rio grande cause they couldn’t swim.

• Like 1

The answer to everything for these people is more government. Healthcare is the hilarious part. They never address the reasons Insurance is expensive. The cost of the care is the first problem but the biggest problem is prescriptions. We as Americans are on to much medication.  Pharmaceutical companies want it this way. Politicians don’t care about you and me all they care about is money and power. It’s the federal government controls our healthcare they control 1/3 and GDP 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: there is nobody on here more clueless than you just insanely :wrong: about fucking everything like Snot level shitforbrains 

Do you mean SNOT or ZNOT?

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Both :finger:

You fukken faggot-assed bitch!! You need to be beaten like a rented mule, you little bastid!!

What's you TNW, faggot??? 

I bet you ain't got a pot ta' piss in, or a window to throw it out!!! Fuck you MOMO HOMO!!!

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You fukken faggot-assed bitch!! You need to be beaten like a rented mule, you little bastid!!

What's you TNW, faggot??? 

I bet you ain't got a pot ta' piss in, or a window to throw it out!!! Fuck you MOMO HOMO!!!

It was Snot but you are so stupid and can't read that I had to say you also Faggot :fuckyou:

• Haha 1

Just now, Momorider said:

It was Snot but you are so stupid and can't read that I had to say you also Faggot :fuckyou:

I've about had enough of your shit, you fat, fukken, old decrepit fuck. FUCK OFF AND DIE, BIG SHOT HELICOPTER, MAHOGANY OFFICE,BULLSHIT LYIN' fuck faggot MHOMO!!!

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've about had enough of your shit, you fat, fukken, old decrepit fuck. FUCK OFF AND DIE, BIG SHOT HELICOPTER, MAHOGANY OFFICE,BULLSHIT LYIN' fuck faggot MHOMO!!!

Actual real life Old decrepit Faggot posts what ? :finger2:

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The answer to everything for these people is more government. Healthcare is the hilarious part. They never address the reasons Insurance is expensive. The cost of the care is the first problem but the biggest problem is prescriptions. We as Americans are on to much medication.  Pharmaceutical companies want it this way. Politicians don’t care about you and me all they care about is money and power. It’s the federal government controls our healthcare they control 1/3 and GDP 

Funny ain't it, but that seems to be all the liberals want as well.  More government and less responsibility. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. Why do you think @Snoslinger never stops by here any more. His entire purpose in life is wrapped up in the Democrat party.  :lol2:

Is SS gone... like gone??

20 hours ago, Edmo said:

Looks like Tulsi was the most searched name after the debates. Maybe something good will come out of this clown show. She appears to be the only one in that group with a functioning cranium.

She was on with Tucker last night.  Seems like a good person with good intentions but shes also at the back of the bus cuz the party aint want non of her.  Think she got the least amount of time as well?

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Is SS gone... like gone??

She was on with Tucker last night.  Seems like a good person with good intentions but shes also at the back of the bus cuz the party aint want non of her.  Think she got the least amount of time as well?

Look at my sig and ask yourself..... :lol:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

Actual real life Old decrepit Faggot posts what ? :finger2:

I've posted pics of everything, you fat bastid. What have you posted, big mouth? Fat fukken POS, faggot. 

POST UP PICS OF YOUR STUFF, AND YOUR BROADS!!