Check your account email address ×

Eric Trump says he was spit on at Chicago restaurant

Just now, revkevsdi said:

It’s a vile and disgusting thing to do. 

I don’t agree with any form on attacks of public people. 

I was just riffing off his review of the place. 

Ie. took my girl to see a Trump spit on. We were not disappointed. Food so so and service was slow. But best place for seeing a trump spitting. 

Why shouldn’t public people be attacked?  You just fee normal folks should be attacked?

Some of the homos here tried to bash me 'cause I hide my BLAZE ORANGE hunting vest/hat around my place. 

Same fukken thing. People are insane in this country, they could see that I am a great hunter and retaliate AT NIGHT!!!! Fuck that shit. 

Don't advertise nothing. A buddy of mine hung 5 dead coyotes outside his house!!! I said you ARE joking me right? Nope, he said people were coming up to his door and talking about the coyotes, but no problems!! 

That's his business, we all have to navigate how it works for us. 

I would NEVER advertise that I'm a hunter...NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I'm assuming it was a chick.....and I think its fucking hilarious that these pieces of shit are spat on in public. Every evil vile piece of filth in DC and associated with DC should be treated the same

You should start spitting on everyone, especially cops.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It's pretty dumb to spit on him though. She probably got charged with assault.

She should have taken a shit in his food

And call it Indian food 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why would I do that?

Well you deem yourself judge and jury of all things righteous so....  :dunno:   Mostly cuz Id love to see the body cam footage. :lol:  

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well you deem yourself judge and jury of all things righteous so....  :dunno:   Mostly cuz Id love to see the body cam footage. :lol:  

Well and because he just said "good" about this story. 

Just spit on what you dont like right bhemf?

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well and because he just said "good" about this story. 

Just spit on what you dont like right bhemf?

I'm more disgusted by wiping your ass and then throwing the used tp in the can than I am some piece of shit being spat on.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

What makes Eric Trump a piece of shit, IYO?

His public defense of every single position his father has taken. Up to an including dealings with SA and Israel , support of weapons sales and current military conflict. His support of current Iran policy. His constant attacking of anyone critical of many of his fathers vile appointments.

I could go on for hours. He has thrust himself into the public forum with his use of the presidential pulpit. Hes fair game to be mistreated for his disgusting positions

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

His public defense of every single position his father has taken. Up to an including dealings with SA and Israel , support of weapons sales and current military conflict. His support of current Iran policy. His constant attacking of anyone critical of many of his fathers vile appointments.

I could go on for hours. He has thrust himself into the public forum with his use of the presidential pulpit. Hes fair game to be mistreated for his disgusting positions

What a load of bullshit.  

Just say you hate him cuz he doesn’t agree with every position you have....that changes daily.  How can he keep up?

:lol:

He is a private citizen he doesn’t shape policy. Why are people cheering him being spit on? Why because he’s Trumps kid??

what if someone you dealt with didn’t like you and they spit in your kids? 

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

OMG if an Obama kid was spit on . 

Can you imagine?  Liberals are so kewl!!

Libtwat: ”I’m going to spit on people.”

Libtwats: ”We’re going to defend it!”

:lol:

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that’s rather dramatic!