Check your account email address ×

Young Americans think it’s time for queers to just STFU already

:lmao: reality is there are and always will only be two genders period end of fucking story. All the crazy shit is sex and lots of people are mentally ill specifically trans :flush: anything else is made up :bullshit: 

• Gold Member
56 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: reality is there are and always will only be two genders period end of fucking story. All the crazy shit is sex and lots of people are mentally ill specifically trans :flush: anything else is made up :bullshit: 

Didn't you hear? The younger generation wants you & your kind to STFU!!!

It's a muted freedom of speech around people we know. Some we can let it hang out around and others we shut up so we don't offend. I personally don't give a shit about offending or hurting someone's feelings but if the wife is there she gives me the evil eye lol. Fkn fudgepackers want the world to know they suck dick or put/take it up the ass and most dykes are ugly and couldn't find a stiff dick to fuck them. The opposite of straight is bent not fkn gay and the weirdos that are in a confused state are fkd in the head

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, smokin george said:

It's a muted freedom of speech around people we know. Some we can let it hang out around and others we shut up so we don't offend. I personally don't give a shit about offending or hurting someone's feelings but if the wife is there she gives me the evil eye lol. Fkn fudgepackers want the world to know they suck dick or put/take it up the ass and most dykes are ugly and couldn't find a stiff dick to fuck them. The opposite of straight is bent not fkn gay and the weirdos that are in a confused state are fkd in the head

honestly most gays and lesbians are pretty normal,  as far as the rest of the LGBTQ blah blah blah family their need for attention and accommodation is out of control.  

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

OK lets go with Neals construct argument.  than the simple solution rather than bowing down to the abnormal is to again reclassify everything by Sex and remove the term gender from use.  if you have a dick you use the mens room because thats your sex-  simple and easy.  then i don't need to see ridiculous terms like normal being cis gender thrown around

Even easier is to have one protected class of female (XX in most instances, XY in some rare cases), and then "open" as the remaining class.

Neal

11 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Gender is a construct, and therefore able to be non-binary and fluid.  Sex outside of extremely rare cases and conditions not so much.

Neal

Can a chick use a urinal to micturate her non-binary fluid?:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Fuckin right they do. Diluted idiots.

Neal

Yet,  they  still know the difference between being born with a  dick & not. 

Edited by Cold War

1 hour ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps your short sighted, nonunderstanding idiot ass is the one who's fucked up.  :bc:

Neal

Sounds like that is you,  kneel

seeing how no one else on the forum shares your view. 

:bc:

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Poor me?  Do you not have any idea the definitions of construct?

Neal

Oh. I forgot. The North Dakota farmhand is smarter that the PhD’s who live this. Carry on. 

Edited by frenchy

13 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

And other such roles.  Thus a brutish female may fit the role of male moreso than not.  Similarly a small, weaker male may tick more female role and attribute boxes.

Neal

A brutish female can never fit the role of a male. They literally have the wrong equipment