Check your account email address ×

Glenn Greenwald: People Who Feel Inadequate In Life Get Purpose And Strength By Calling For War

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes we leave them be. Is that so hard to mind our own business? 

Im not disagreeing, but I also realize its not that simple, given all the proxies, alliances, and the unpredictability of the the Iranian mullahs.  Believe me I dont want to see the US sucked into another conflict.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Im not disagreeing, but I also realize its not that simple, given all the proxies, alliances, and the unpredictability of the the Iranian mullahs.  Believe me I dont want to see the US sucked into another conflict.

Doesn't have to be our conflict. None of that mess really has anything to do with us. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who here has been calling for war with Iran, no one that I can see?   What do we do with Iran, just leave them be, let them continue to fund terrorists like Hezbollah, and build up a nuke?  Serious questions.  Some guys here care more about pointing fingers, ascribing positions, and just insulting people.

That’s such a joke of an argument considering how long the Saudi kingdom has been directly funding terror groups. 

Just now, frenchy said:

That’s such a joke of an argument considering how long the Saudi kingdom has been directly funding terror groups. 

Ok include them too.  Ive never defended SA.  I do defend Israel, and would just as soon turn the whole middle east to glass in favor of them.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Who here has been calling for war with Iran, no one that I can see?   What do we do with Iran, just leave them be, let them continue to fund terrorists like Hezbollah, and build up a nuke?  Serious questions.  Some guys here care more about pointing fingers, ascribing positions, and just insulting people.

So what if they have a nuke. Yes , leave them alone. Cut the sanction bullshit. More then 1/2 of the countrys population wasn't even alive during the revolution. 50% are under 35 yrs old and dieing to embrace western culture. Left alone they will overthrow their own gvmt and install a western friendly one. And that is our goal anyways.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok include them too.  Ive never defended SA.  I do defend Israel, and would just as soon turn the whole middle east to glass in favor of them.

Israel is the only country in the middle of that Muslim shit hole that has anything remotely positive to offer humanity.  

I’ve long said we should just leave it to them to sort things out.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

And they dump more strangling sanctions on them and keep the rhetoric as hot as ever. You can only kick a starving dog so many times before it bites you. 

The question is is this about Iran supporting terrorism or is it about getting a central bank in there and controlling their oil? Lets not pretend Iran is innocent but we do certainly know the powers that be here aren’t innocent either 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The question is is this about Iran supporting terrorism or is it about getting a central bank in there and controlling their oil? Lets not pretend Iran is innocent but we do certainly know the powers that be here aren’t innocent either 

I'm apathetic to the entire situation. The lack of any benevolent people in positions of power makes every single issue a lose lose play. 

A giant meteor is the only cure

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Never defended maybe not....ever condemned SA....never. Trump vetoed congress when it came to supporting SA's air war in Yemen and not a peep.

BTW no names were called in the making of this post. :green:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm apathetic to the entire situation. The lack of any benevolent people in positions of power makes every single issue a lose lose play. 

A giant meteor is the only cure

I don’t understand why we all that means all people can’t just live and let others live. Seems to me everyone has a agenda 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t understand why we all that means all people can’t just live and let others live. Seems to me everyone has a agenda 

Power is fully corrupting friend. Its human nature I guess. Maybe in another 1000 years we'll evolve into something that doesnt turn my stomach

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Power is fully corrupting friend. Its human nature I guess. Maybe in another 1000 years we'll evolve into something that doesnt turn my stomach

I tell you the biggest problem is really the electorate. People are so uneducated on this shit. They flip on the news and believe the propaganda or even better they just walk through life aimlessly. I’ve seen it here while in Vegas. People are fucking brain dead sheep

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I tell you the biggest problem is really the electorate. People are so uneducated on this shit. They flip on the news and believe the propaganda or even better they just walk through life aimlessly. I’ve seen it here while in Vegas. People are fucking brain dead sheep

Did you go to palomino yet?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

So what if they have a nuke. Yes , leave them alone. Cut the sanction bullshit. More then 1/2 of the countrys population wasn't even alive during the revolution. 50% are under 35 yrs old and dieing to embrace western culture. Left alone they will overthrow their own gvmt and install a western friendly one. And that is our goal anyways.

This is true. Give them unlimited access to Western culture and they will abandon their Stone age culture. It's been happening there for years already. 

The sabotaging of oil tankers could go on for months. Trump is sensitive about the economy. Iran and it’s collective could easily skyrocket oil prices. The bullshit about 150 dying over a drone downing is bullshit. It made me lol 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Bolton should be the next one on the chopping block. He's the Dick Cheney of Trump's admin.

Both are/were bastards. 

He should throw pompao over his shoulder with him when he leaves. Another piece of shit.

• Like 1