• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 hours ago, Anler said:

I put my clutches in the dishwasher once. Wife was not happy. :lol:

Same here.  Dishwashers were originally built to wash snowmobile parts.  True story.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Anler said:

I put my clutches in the dishwasher once. Wife was not happy. :lol:

Did she make you buy her a new one :dunno: you squareheaded goose stepping fat Nazi FUCK

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Momorider said:

If you can trade your truck up a couple years with your wife not knowing about it, that is a pretty fucked up relationship dude :flush:

fuck that. hell, my EX WIFE, lol, i remember she really appreciated me coming by her work one day. said honey come look at this. she was a little pissed when she saw a new summit on the deck. a brew haha ensued. ha

16 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

fuck that. hell, my EX WIFE, lol, i remember she really appreciated me coming by her work one day. said honey come look at this. she was a little pissed when she saw a new summit on the deck. a brew haha ensued. ha

It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission. :bc:

• Like 1

If you can trade your truck up a couple years with your wife not knowing about it, that is a pretty fucked up relationship dude :flush:

STFU you cunt. You'd think being on this site for 10 years you would have learned how to be a man by now. :bigfinger:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Did she make you buy her a new one :dunno: you squareheaded goose stepping fat Nazi FUCK

Not even remotely funny in any way :flush:

Navel gazing no fun mopey type^^^^^^^

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

STFU you cunt. You'd think being on this site for 10 years you would have learned how to be a man by now. :bigfinger:

I'm a complete dick to my wife like half the time dude but I would never pull some shit like that on her, sorry :dunno: