• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

16 minutes ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

don't know about 'a lot', but there are. and a real big kudos to him for going after SXS's. stupidest fucking things made

Some of us have a choice. Others have an opinion

20190323_133045.jpg

20180831_162516.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Clearly you haven't ripped one. They are fun as hell. Run it up a steep hill, roll it, push it over, drive off.

hahahaha. there is that. have been in a couple caddy types, but ya, havent been in something like yours. always thought the 22k plus ya spend is better on a suzuki samurai (which ya can pick up cheap and rebuild for less) and drive it to the bush. 

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

hahahaha. there is that. have been in a couple caddy types, but ya, havent been in something like yours. always thought the 22k plus ya spend is better on a suzuki samurai (which ya can pick up cheap and rebuild for less) and drive it to the bush. 

Got mine for half that, beat it like a redheaded stepchild, it runs like a raped ape, fun to drive, and I can roll it on my own. (Few times I had to use the winch, because I really stuffed her into the pucker brush) :lol:

I played the Jeep/Samurai game in my younger years, still have to trailer them, parts accessibility, trail width restrictions, yadayada. 

They are fun little toys. :wind: