Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

That was quite the body slam.  Just proves that it's not a real good idea to be charging toward and yelling at a cop.  Not only will you be arrested you will likely be unconscious in a matter of seconds.  :lmao: 

Ben will be along soon saying it was police brutality. 

:lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, ckf said:

High beam switch.  We had a three on the tree Chevy pickup with one when I 1st got my license.

Learned to drive on a Ford F150 three on the tree.  :bc:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Learned to drive on a Ford F150 three on the tree.  :bc:

I learned to drive in my great grandmothers Plymouth Fury Convertible when I was 12.

herb63sf2.jpg

It had push buttons instead of a lever for the transmission.

63-Plymouth-Sport-Fury-DV-14-BJ-i01-800.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Dont have to turn wipers on either. :news:

I have an automatic windshield wiper mode in all of my vehicles.   It doesn't always work except when my wife is in the car with me.   She's always turn them on....turn them off......speed them up......slow them down.   She even reaches over and does it so now I just ignore them just to piss her off.  :lol:  

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I have an automatic windshield wiper mode in all of my vehicles.   It doesn't always work except when my wife is in the car with me.   She's always turn them on....turn them off......speed them up......slow them down.   She even reaches over and does it so now I just ignore them just to piss her off.  :lol:  

Ive had them before as well....but this is the best its ever worked....before it was useless.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

dimmer.jpg

I always thought that was good placement. All of the different placement sucks when you are in different vehicles all the time.  Some , I am trying to figure out how to get out of.  

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Thats my favorite thing about the new truck...it turns the high beams on and off itself.

Wife hates it.  People are always flashing her beams because it turns down too late. 

She still doesn’t understand climate control. If she is cold, will turn setting all the way up thinking it will get hot faster. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 2