Meme thread

36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No. Stuffing a Maglite up somebody's ass who doesn't want it, is not gay. 

If I stuck a MAGLITE up your ass, would you call that gay sex, or would you think I was trying to humiliate and injure, possibly kill you? 

A or B? 

Is that your theory when giving BJs? You suck them off, but you're not gay, cause they want it?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Obviously, you haven't fucked many broads. If you had, then you would be fearful of venereal diseases, 'cause the bitches you think are nice, are a bunch of fukken whores, and STDs are rampant. 

So yeah, you go stick your weiner in some bar hog, I'll take one that ain't been fucked too much, or none at all. 

Just because I would like a virgin, doesn't mean I'll get 'em. I mean really, what do you need a broad to do for ya'? As long as they lay there with their legs opened, I'll do all the work. 

Just because all the "war pigs" you've been with are disease riddled trailer trash, fucked by their daddies, doesn't mean the rest of us ride them!

No wonder you turned to the cock!!

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Is that your theory when giving BJs? You suck them off, but you're not gay, cause they want it?

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

Just because all the "war pigs" you've been with are disease riddled trailer trash, fucked by their daddies, doesn't mean the rest of us ride them!

No wonder you turned to the cock!!

No, my theory is that you're a faggot. Disprove my theory. 

OK, I'm waitin'. :whistle:

Just now, awful knawful said:

Well he does have a thing for 14 year old Rainy Brown! He is a pedophile, proven on this very site!

Billy Brown, and his band of Alaskan Bush Faggots are back for the 2018 season. 

I've been tryin' to see how Rainy's tits look, but I haven't been able to get a good look. She's 16 now, and prime meat, if ya' know what I mean. :junk:

22 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you ever read the post I made about a half-way house for sexually abused girls?

About 30 years agao I went to a call involving 4 teen-age girls at a house that had a big argument. it was a home for girls that had been abused sexually. 

Girls were all around 14 -16 years old. 

One was a black girl, a little bit heavy, not too cute.

The other three were white girls, so fuckin' cute and sexy, there is not a guy in the world who wouldn't have gone after them......well maybe not 800 Dragon, Awful Knawful, ExtraLettuceMayo, Benny, and a few others, 'cause they're gay, but any regular guy would have wanted to fuck those three bitches......hard, deep and fast!!  

Ever think we wouldn't fuck them because they are children? It's illegal? And immoral?

Of course you didn't! You, as a typical POS police officer (supposedly) wanted to fuck a 14 year old, physically/ mentally/ sexually abused child hard, deep and fast!

You're a sick old pedophile!

Ever think we wouldn't fuck them because they are children? It's illegal? And immoral?

Of course you didn't! You, as a typical POS police officer (supposedly) wanted to fuck a 14 year old, physically/ mentally/ sexually abused child hard, deep and fast!

You're a sick old pedophile!

Just because they were hot, doesn't mean I would, FAGGOT. 

I like the opposite of you, you like cock, I win!:slapping:

I posted some of my broads, you post yours now. 

Go ahead, I'm waitin'. :whistle:

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Obviously, you haven't fucked many broads. If you had, then you would be fearful of venereal diseases, 'cause the bitches you think are nice, are a bunch of fukken whores, and STDs are rampant. 

So yeah, you go stick your weiner in some bar hog, I'll take one that ain't been fucked too much, or none at all. 

Just because I would like a virgin, doesn't mean I'll get 'em. I mean really, what do you need a broad to do for ya'? As long as they lay there with their legs opened, I'll do all the work. 

I've fucked alot of broads, even black ones, but I've been married along time now so not worried about anything. 

Any broad who would willingly fuck you has to be retarded to various degrees. Because any broad with normal thinking skills won't typically fuck a retard. 

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yeah , the fat ones can be 30. Because nobody wants to fuck them.

But fat chics suck cock really good, because they have to.

Chubby chicks try harder. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted some of my broads, you post yours now. 

Go ahead, I'm waitin'. :whistle:

Because I'm not a retarded, low life, pos. I WILL NOT post pics of my wife or any other ladies I've dated. Never have and never will.

My wife is quite attractive. She gets lots of looks when we're out and about.

You lose again!!

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

For quick spurts. Then they get tired. Best bet is to have a corn cob in your back pocket in case they run low on energy. #science

Hey at this stage of the game, I get tired too. :lol:

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

I've fucked alot of broads, even black ones, but I've been married along time now so not worried about anything. 

Any broad who would willingly fuck you has to be retarded to various degrees. Because any broad with normal thinking skills won't typically fuck a retard. 

So why is your wife fucking you???

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

That has to be it. 

I have tremendous bill paying abilities. Lots of chicks would fuck me for my bill paying abilities. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Ever think we wouldn't fuck them because they are children? It's illegal? 

Of course you didn't! You, as a typical POS police officer (supposedly) 

Jesus H Christ! Polaris 5 is 5-0??    :bashhead:

How on God's green earth did he pass the mental health evaluation??     :suicide:

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

So basically you only like man meat. Just like we thought. 

8843d4a3734c822ad412293fe1376c0e.jpg

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

And who wants to fuck a virgin? How lame is that? I want a chick who knows what fer....

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

He likes virgin butt cuz he has a small winky. 

18 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

17 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Chubby chicks try harder. 

12 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Hey at this stage of the game, I get tired too. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Cuz I pay the bills. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I have tremendous bill paying abilities. Lots of chicks would fuck me for my bill paying abilities. 

3 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Jesus H Christ! Polaris 5 is 5-0??    :bashhead:

How on God's green earth did he pass the mental health evaluation??     :suicide:

Now you know why cops are on the news daily for being total fuck ups! They are retards!