• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

On 7/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, racinfarmer said:

20108304_1389434471110437_12238534099181

Ever since that moustache you guys all made fun of filled out I get told I look like Ron Swanson at least a couple times a week. It's usually funny and I drop a Swanson line as a joke, but occasionally a a drunk guy will take it too far and just keep calling me Ron Swanson every time I walk by, they'll start butchering quotes from the show because they're trashed or ask for me to pose for a Snapchat and I just want to punch them in the fucking face. 

On 7/21/2017 at 11:40 AM, SSFB said:

20155860_1753781228247873_34025784526873

I can tell you exactly what net neutrality is like, it's exactly how the internet is right now you fucking doofus. It's just staying with the status qou... there's no need to wonder what it will or won't be because we already fucking know what it is and has been.

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I can tell you exactly what net neutrality is like, it's exactly how the internet is right now you fucking doofus. It's just staying with the status qou... there's no need to wonder what it will or won't be because we already fucking know what it is and has been.

Calm down dude. :lol:

I don't need any lectures from anyone here about what Net Neutrality is or isn't. The Internet was doing just fine for 20+ years without any Net Neutrality legislation. 

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Calm down dude. :lol:

I don't need any lectures from anyone here about what Net Neutrality is or isn't. The Internet was doing just fine for 20+ years without any Net Neutrality legislation. 

Net neutrality isn't a new concept, and it's been actively protected by the FCC for 20 years now. The only reason you even think about net neutrality is because conservatives have recently stepped up their efforts to destroy it. Net Neutrality is simply not changing the way things are, anti-net neutrality legislation is the legislation that will change the internet. You're so fucking brainwashed you've picked the conservative side of an argument you don't even understand.

33 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Net neutrality isn't a new concept, and it's been actively protected by the FCC for 20 years now. The only reason you even think about net neutrality is because conservatives have recently stepped up their efforts to destroy it. Net Neutrality is simply not changing the way things are, anti-net neutrality legislation is the legislation that will change the internet. You're so fucking brainwashed you've picked the conservative side of an argument you don't even understand.

LOL, OK. I work in this industry every day dude. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah.....WB bartends at a hipster dufus bar so stifle it Jowella!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah.....WB bartends at a hipster dufus bar so stifle it Jowella!

I like how he just assumes I'm being manipulated. 

I thought he was smarter than that. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, SSFB said:

I like how he just assumes I'm being manipulated. 

I thought he was smarter than that. 

He makes a lot of assumptions including that we all hate women.

54 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh yeah, because working in an industry always prevents people from having an ass backwards view of that industry :lol:

39 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

He makes a lot of assumptions including that we all hate women.

Oh come on now, when did I say you all hate women?

5 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Oh yeah, because working in an industry always prevents people from having an ass backwards view of that industry :lol:

Not at all, but thats not the point. The point is that my knowledge and interest in Net Neutrality precedes the political hysteria surrounding it. 

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Not at all, but thats not the point. The point is that my knowledge and interest in Net Neutrality precedes the political hysteria surrounding it. 

Fair enough.