• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

1 minute ago, ckf said:

She used to do it for me 15-20 years ago :quaqmire:

Always thought she was a whore and her music sucks, her only deal was she was risque when it wasnt a thing :flush: ass,

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Always thought she was a whore and her music sucks, her only deal was she was risque when it wasnt a thing :flush: ass,

Yeah, it was the whore thing that did it for me. Just think of all of the things she would let you do to her :ashamed:

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

16195583_1145158292249987_60018752268027

How bout it? Her whole schtick was to push the envelope as far as possible with perversion. Now she wants to protest it? The libs need better role models...

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Yeah, it was the whore thing that did it for me. Just think of all of the things she would let you do to her :ashamed:

You are a wild man ckf, whoring around smoking weed :cop:

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

How bout it? Her whole schtick was to push the envelope as far as possible with perversion. Now she wants to protest it? The libs need better role models...

:true:

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

She's old and her career is done. She is just trying to stay relevant any way she can instead of cracefully disappearing 

33 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

She's old and her career is done. She is just trying to stay relevant any way she can instead of cracefully disappearing 

Yeah now that she is super rich and famous she doesnt need to act like a whore anymore. So now she is going to protest everyone else? Goofy bitch...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Wasn't she getting railed by the worm?  Might be a hard act to follow?

:lol: