• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

22 minutes ago, joesale said:

image.png.1e8b33a6fbcfc646b454d95c03d62297.png

Went to Costco and Menards (twice) yesterday.  We were required to wear masks in both.  Looked like an ICU with mental patients walking around.

Fleet Farm required no masks and had someone spraying down each cart.  Menards had no one and many of the carts came back with old masks and wipes that they should have had someone with gloves cleaning out.

Chipotle had someone watching the door.  He opened it for you so we had to go within a foot or two of him entering and leaving.  The best way to stop the spread is wash your hands so of course they closed the bathrooms so that was not possible.

• Confused 1

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Went to Costco and Menards (twice) yesterday.  We were required to wear masks in both.  Looked like an ICU with mental patients walking around.

Fleet Farm required no masks and had someone spraying down each cart.  Menards had no one and many of the carts came back with old masks and wipes that they should have had someone with gloves cleaning out.

Chipotle had someone watching the door.  He opened it for you so we had to go within a foot or two of him entering and leaving.  The best way to stop the spread is wash your hands so of course they closed the bathrooms so that was not possible.

I heard you're supposed to wash your face and don't touch your hands!

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I went to HD yesterday.  No masks required.  I love menards but, right now, I’m going to HD or Fleet Farm for my shit.  Sometimes you just gotta vote with your feet. We need to put this irrational fear mongering behind us (if we can).  I’ll do my little part not to patronize businesses to support it.  It’s their right to make customers wear what they want.  It’s my right to chose to frequent them.  Simple as that.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I went to HD yesterday.  No masks required.  I love menards but, right now, I’m going to HD or Fleet Farm for my shit.  Sometimes you just gotta vote with your feet. We need to put this irrational fear mongering behind us (if we can).  I’ll do my little part not to patronize businesses to support it.  It’s their right to make customers wear what they want.  It’s my right to chose to frequent them.  Simple as that.

I agree, doing my best to stay out of the fear mongering big box stores.  Like you say, it's their choice.  In needed some stuff there so I played their game.

Menards even has their garden center checkouts closed.  Totally irrational in my opinion.  Everyone funneled through the front entrance past the facemask police.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

I agree, doing my best to stay out of the fear mongering big box stores.  Like you say, it's their choice.  In needed some stuff there so I played their game.

Menards even has their garden center checkouts closed.  Totally irrational in my opinion.  Everyone funneled through the front entrance past the facemask police.

here they are using 1 entrance in and 1 out and HD and Lowes so they know how many are in the store at once.