Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well you either like it or dont. Personally we rarely eat it, most Chicago natives get thin crust. And Chicago style thin crust is super thin crispy crust. 

Stuffed pizza is just crust, a shitload of cheese and sauce. So unless the sauce is not what you like there isnt a whole lot to make it different. Eating that shit is like eating a brick. You can ony eat one or two pieces and then the next day you will actually shit a brick!

Exactly, thick crust/deep dish pizza sucks, may as well just order bread sticks with marinara sauce. We have a couple of local pizza places that sell outstanding thin crust pizza. Thin crust FTW!!! 

Edited by snoughnut
  • Like 2

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

16 minutes ago, Snake said:

"NY Pizza" "Chicago Pizza"

What a fucking joke... how hard is it to fuck up dough, cheese and sauce.

Great accomplishment guys!

way more important than arguing over the COVID

Whats really fucked up about midwest pizza is cutting it so there are pieces with no crust.  WTF,  why cut off the handle.  

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

That’s franchise shit for tourists. It does in fact suck.

We had one come to downtown. People were standing around the block to eat there .  Had it once , it was fine.  Nothing spectacular.   I think they have already closed up for some reason.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well you either like it or dont. Personally we rarely eat it, most Chicago natives get thin crust. And Chicago style thin crust is super thin crispy crust. 

Stuffed pizza is just crust, a shitload of cheese and sauce. So unless the sauce is not what you like there isnt a whole lot to make it different. Eating that shit is like eating a brick. You can ony eat one or two pieces and then the next day you will actually shit a brick!

Luke’s is back open,you can go in but can’t eat there. I never get the pizza there but I do like their calzones. Went with the beef today. 

F82BA08C-0EE7-41E6-9AD4-628DD960EF44.jpeg

FC50459E-26C9-44E2-BFEC-029C889233F9.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Go choke on a bowl of clam chowder.

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

I had it and thought it was terrible. Can't remember the other place we went that was much better. 

I’m with you and Woodtick on this one. The small places around here are better. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Well try the pizza by your house and then you will know!

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’m with you and Woodtick on this one. The small places around here are better. 

I have quite a few go to places all over the city and burbs. But my favs are Vito and Nicks and A place near where I grew up called Ledos. Both have been around forever

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

My favorite is the EYEtalian beef and giardinera

I’m going to eat at Luke’s again tomorrow. The girl working the counter always has her boobs out.