• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Gas molecules are much smaller than airborne respiratory droplets.

picometers vs nanometers. 

Words cannot describe how how dumb this one is.

Another dumbass meme lol. 

The only Dumbass is you, you fake anti-government hack. It's hilarious how you've exposed/self-owned yourself over this fucking virus. 

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

93986183_10156862767581459_6554187378653659136_n.jpg

You dipshit she's trying to help herself. This was all about her VP aspirations. Look at the ridiculous announcement yesterday of a task force to find out why blacks are being infected at a higher rate. You don't need a task force as it's widely known blacks suffer higher rates of disease that cause complications with respiratory distress. But never allow a race-baiting chance slip away      

Just now, jtssrx said:

You dipshit she's trying to help herself. This was all about her VP aspirations. Look at the ridiculous announcement yesterday of a task force to find out why blacks are being infected at a higher rate. You don't need a task force as it's widely known blacks suffer higher rates of disease that cause complications with respiratory distress. But never allow a race-baiting chance slip away      

Darwin is going to take you away someday. 

Just now, motonoggin said:

Darwin is going to take you away someday. 

Again you're a fraud. You play the anti-government guy here on a daily basis only to be pro-government shut down as soon as they announce one 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Again you're a fraud. You play the anti-government guy here on a daily basis only to be pro-government shut down as soon as they announce one 

It's got nothing to do with being pro-government. 

I just happen to care about other people and I don't want to contribute to preventable deaths. 

Apparently some of you ignoramuses think spreading your germs everywhere and potentially inflicting illness on others is some sort of right. It's some of the dumbest shit I've seen in my life. Those idiots in Lansing make me ashamed to belong to the same species.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

new haven Pizza is the best.   coal fired thin crust. Sally's or Pepes,    Fuck Chicago pizza casserole

Love it!   Get a big pie every time we go Chicago.  Locally we have  Buddy pizza The best! 

Just now, Cold War said:

Love it!   Get a big pie every time we go Chicago.  Locally we have  Buddy pizza The best! 

pizza might be the best food ever,  chicago deep dish ain't pizza.  We have a brick oven place up the street that makes a good thin crust crispy pie that is my go to.  

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's got nothing to do with being pro-government. 

I just happen to care about other people and I don't want to contribute to preventable deaths. 

Apparently some of you ignoramuses think spreading your germs everywhere and potentially inflicting illness on others is some sort of right. It's some of the dumbest shit I've seen in my life. Those idiots in Lansing make me ashamed to belong to the same species.

You don't care about anyone you fucking fraud!!! You've spent years shitting on government and anyone that supports any part of it. Now the very first time you have a chance to really push back against a tyrannical government and you fold like a house of cards, YOU ARE A MASSIVE FRAUD!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

pizza might be the best food ever,  chicago deep dish ain't pizza.  We have a brick oven place up the street that makes a good thin crust crispy pie that is my go to.  

Deep dish is good but real Chicago pizza is thin crispy crust. That's the best. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You don't care about anyone you fucking fraud!!! You've spent years shitting on government and anyone that supports any part of it. Now the very first time you have a chance to really push back against a tyrannical government and you fold like a house of cards, YOU ARE A MASSIVE FRAUD!!!!!!

Lol, this isn't tyranny. Stop being so fucking dramatic.