Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I almost never tag you in anything and I mention your name (noggin) when something you stand for is called out as retarded.  If this embarrasses or upsets you maybe you shouldn't align yourself with all the half baked kill capitalists, kill whitey fantasies.   :dunno: 

Act like a total fucking buffoon, then act surprised when he's called on it.

Yep.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SSFB

• motonoggin

• Anler

• awful knawful

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I almost never tag you in anything and I mention your name (noggin) when something you stand for is called out as retarded.  If this embarrasses or upsets you maybe you shouldn't align yourself with all the half baked kill capitalists, kill whitey fantasies.   :dunno: 

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Act like a total fucking buffoon, then act surprised when he's called on it.

Yep.

IMG_4851.JPG.e9ebb7059c8a2468d95302055933c79b.JPG

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

When your invented mischaracterization of something I believe gives you a tickle of phony irony, maybe you should try thinking of something else.

Or, just try thinking. Sometimes that helps.

Edited by motonoggin

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

When your invented mischaracterization of something I believe gives you a tickle of phony irony, maybe you should try thinking of something else.

Or, just try thinking. Sometimes that helps.

I haven't mischaracterized anything about you.  Absolutely nothing.  

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You mention me or tag me in conversations I'm not participating in. Not just today, it's been going on for a while.

I get that you're trolling, but a lot of these tools are too dim to see that. Don't start a trend. I don't need any more weirdos in my fan club.

Poor snowrider 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just used that line on my wife 2 weeks ago, mine went like this...... "Is it Friday yet?" asked Chad.

"No it's only Wednesday." said Jenny

"Fuck" said Chad.        We both Loled  :lol:                            

• Haha 1