Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Playing catch up at work. I will be drinking a Bennytoomany amount of beer later.

1E5995A1-C05A-4ED2-95D2-5A761011BAAD.jpeg

Why not during?  It seems like it’d be a good idea.  :lol:

God damn Woody fucker better stay off my willows!!!!!3C734302-8E55-43E8-B8D4-0E2FA9C198E6.jpeg

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

God damn Woody fucker better stay off my willows!!!!!3C734302-8E55-43E8-B8D4-0E2FA9C198E6.jpeg

Those are cool birds....don’t be going all homicidal on Woody!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Those are cool birds....don’t be going all homicidal on Woody!!!

Eh, they spook easily.  Plenty of trees they can eat off of here.  This one found its way about 20 feet over.  He might be mildly retarded?

FEEB826D-ED0E-45E5-8AE3-24920EFFFA82.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eh, they spook easily.  Plenty of trees they can eat off of here.  This one found its way about 20 feet over.  He might be mildly retarded?

Well you know the saying about birds of a feather.....:green:

Lousy weather again today. I picked up the boat today after getting a new mooring cover made. Next weekend I'm dropping it off to get it wet sanded/buffed and detailed and hope to get it in the water the week after

20190615_155412.jpg

• Like 2

Well woke up this morning to my cable being out, called, did all the stupid shit to reboot everything, no dice, can't get anyone out till Monday to look at it..I live right around the corner from their terminal and have FiOS trucks just driving by..son and I are missing our favorite race planned on staying up all night watching it..The odd thing is, my guide works, the info button works, all my Ondemand purchases work..Just no picture or sound for regular TV..Pissed to say the least..

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Well woke up this morning to my cable being out, called, did all the stupid shit to reboot everything, no dice, can't get anyone out till Monday to look at it..I live right around the corner from their terminal and have FiOS trucks just driving by..son and I are missing our favorite race planned on staying up all night watching it..The odd thing is, my guide works, the info button works, all my Ondemand purchases work..Just no picture or sound for regular TV..Pissed to say the least..

That sucks....fucking cable companies.

I'm not even sure if we get Motor Trend Network.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You have a nice looking pecker.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you want my Xfinity login so you can stream it?

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

One of those little peckerheads been eating the trees around here, a few houses too!  The neighbors have green lit the noisey bastard but so far he has eluded our attemps to elliminate him.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Great cigar and the rain stopped. The beers are flowing. At my brothers house and he must have 20 different beers on hand. Hic UP,burp.

84D8810D-B58A-4F8D-8261-A3A5761DE00E.jpeg

So you’re Mexican and your brother is Asian? :lol: :bc:

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Woodtick said:

You have a nice looking pecker.

Why, thank you!  It’s a little crooked but....

16 hours ago, Kivalo said:

One of those little peckerheads been eating the trees around here, a few houses too!  The neighbors have green lit the noisey bastard but so far he has eluded our attemps to elliminate him.

I think these are protected?  Not sure.  We’ve got several around here.  Most common are the little black and white ones they run around here all day.  These larger ones only come around every other day or so.  I think they prefer live food.  Haven’t had any get on my cedar shake yet so, that’s good.  

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think these are protected?  Not sure.  We’ve got several around here.  Most common are the little black and white ones they run around here all day.  These larger ones only come around every other day or so.  I think they prefer live food.  Haven’t had any get on my cedar shake yet so, that’s good.  

They are, we dont care.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, the big Piliated woodpeckers are protected.

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You’re a badass!!!  :lmao:

LOL.....see what I did there?

A1260B87-4704-4582-A360-1CC3D39A01A5.gif

Its eating neighborhood houses, therefore no one cares if it is  protected or not. :bc:

Just now, Kivalo said:

Its eating neighborhood houses, therefore no one cares if it is  protected or not. :bc:

So you didn’t get what I did there?  Damn it!  Nobody gets me!!!!!   :lmao:

But, I agree.  The first time any of these little critters start taking apart my property.  Well, Pew....pew, pew!!!!

:lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Tell the neighbors that they need an exterminator. They are getting bugs or they wouldn't be eating their houses.

• Like 1