Check your account email address ×

These tanker attacks has Israel and Saudi Arabia’s fingerprints all over it.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You cant be that fucking dumb. People calling out Trumo banging the war drums is nothing more than that

"Please, Trump, invade! I need this narrative to survive like all the others didn't!"

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You cant be that fucking dumb. People calling out Trumo banging the war drums is nothing more than that

I’m starting to think he is that dumb....so sad. 

On 6/13/2019 at 1:28 PM, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck you've lost it. MC gives a better educated viewpoint and opinion write up than Derpbroski and the Woolies

Don't drag me into this shit. Just send my Fucking Cow!!!!!!111

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpe

57 minutes ago, s pump said:

Don't drag me into this shit. Just send my Fucking Cow!!!!!!111

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa1.jpe

I didnt mean you. I meant all the retards that agree with your younger dumber brother!!

8 hours ago, Snake said:

"Please, Trump, invade! I need this narrative to survive like all the others didn't!"

You know, weirdly enough, this kinda makes some sense.  I’ve been hearing “false flag” Iran war shit from these same retards for years now.

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

When is it acceptable to trust the US IC?  My opinion.....never. 

This puts the site libriulz that are hard selling this “false flag” narrative in a quandary when you do this.

Good work!  :lmao:

:

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hold on.  S pump and Drifty are brothers for real?

ughhh....I’m still fucking new here!!!!!

Yeah....you’re new....that’s the problem. 

How about taking a breath every once in while and try paying attention instead of running your piss flaps nonstop. :lol:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about taking a breath every once in while and try paying attention instead of running your piss flaps nonstop. :lol:

I read plenty on here.  That’s how I have a real good bead on so many’s blatant hypocrisy and just plain stupidity (willful or other). HOWEVER, I am not familiar with all the possible family connections.

Also, I notice, as usual, you replied to a post without actually answering he question.  Are you trying to set some form of record for that or what?

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I read plenty on here.  That’s how I have a real good bead on so many’s blatant hypocrisy and just plain stupidity (willful or other). HOWEVER, I am not familiar with all the possible family connections.

Also, I notice, as usual, you replied to a post without actually answering he question.  Are you trying to set some form of record for that or what?

The only thing you got a bead on is my belly button you half pint sawed off estrogen filled faggot!!!!1

You're so fucking new the cord is still attached to your piss shit and blood covered baby size body!!!!

Faggot!!

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only thing you got a bead on is my belly button you half pint sawed off estrogen filled faggot!!!!1

You're so fucking new the cord is still attached to your piss shit and blood covered baby size body!!!!

Faggot!!

WTF?!?  Ewwwww!!!

You sleeping with Sexy Snacks now or what?

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggot!!

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Fucking belly button cleaning faggots are the worst!

You asshole should give poor Zambo the clown the validation he thinks he deserves. Not the validation he deserves. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

You asshole should give poor Zambo the clown the validation he thinks he deserves. Not the validation he deserves. 

Boo hoo!  :lmao:

What validation are they giving me?  Nobody likes you because you are an ignorant, emotional liar.  That’s a fact.  And you have nobody to blame but yourself for that.  You could have tried to change your reputation on the internet anytime over the last ten years but, you are who you are.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boo hoo!  :lmao:

What validation are they giving me?  Nobody likes you because you are an ignorant, emotional liar.  That’s a fact.  And you have nobody to blame but yourself for that.  You could have tried to change your reputation on the internet anytime over the last ten years but, you are who you are.

:lol:      Your predictive text is on point!!!

is an emotional liar someone who lies about their emotions?

as for validation they are giving you, read their posts. They are giving you the validation you deserve. You mental midget. :kneebash:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

:lol:      Your predictive text is on point!!!

is an emotional liar someone who lies about their emotions?

as for validation they are giving you, read their posts. They are giving you the validation you deserve. You mental midget. :kneebash:

So upset!  Just sooooo upset!

This is the normal world.  Alphas always upset betas.  And there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it.  Now, go eat with the women and children.

:lol2:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So upset!  Just sooooo upset!

This is the normal world.  Alphas always upset betas.  And there isn’t a fucking thing you can do about it.  Now, go eat with the women and children.

:lol2:

Are you??? Awww poor little 🤡 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Are you??? Awww poor little 🤡 

Not at all!  I’m laughing like hell because I know you just hate being called “BarbieHands”.

You are pathetic.  Always have been.