Check your account email address ×

AOC wants a raise

She is so full of herself. Talking now about taking on one of the deeply entrenched senators from NY in the next election (Schumer or Gillibrand). Something tells me this isn’t going to end well for her.

• USA Contributing Member

Government should let us take all our $1.00 bills and just pen in a 0 after the 1 and make them $10.00's

Jack up everyone's pay and $15.00 an hour will soon be the same as $5.00 an hour.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

She is so full of herself. Talking now about taking on one of the deeply entrenched senators from NY in the next election (Schumer or Gillibrand). Something tells me this isn’t going to end well for her.

Didn't Trump say he was going to drain the swamp? He is still around. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Didn't Trump say he was going to drain the swamp? He is still around. 

Hes done a lot of what he said he would do. Obviously that isn’t one of them. I don’t think he had any idea how deep the swamp actually is.

There has to be a lot of folks in NY that are still pissed at her for chasing amazon away and all those really good paying jobs.

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Hes done a lot of what he said he would do. Obviously that isn’t one of them. I don’t think he had any idea how deep the swamp actually is.

There has to be a lot of folks in NY that are still pissed at her for chasing amazon away and all those really good paying jobs.

Well people like pelosi and Schumer might find out they aren't as well liked as they thought. 

26 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I believe you are correct.

Her stock is rising everyday in the dem ranks and the me(d)ia. As long as she doesn't get crossways with the party dembanksters , she will be around for a long , long , time  gaining political power.

She's a fucking moron and everyone around her knows it.  My buddy was in Washington last week for a meeting.  They told him and a couple others room number 229 for the meeting.  It ended up being her office number they gave him! They punked him!  He had so many stories from people who work there as what an absolute moron she is, it's incredible.  Below is her office.  She's a joke and everyone around her knows it.

image.thumb.png.90633eb24b05543e902a79c6b345db22.png

image.thumb.png.aa48a49830a21cae212c56611c8549db.png

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

Well people like pelosi and Schumer might find out they aren't as well liked as they thought. 

AOC appeals to a voter base that feels ripped off by entrenched politicians. They want free shit and she will give it to them.

• Gold Member

she really goes to show how easy it is to make 6 figures income in the US.  Those incomes are given away with little skill sets in the US.  It really is the greatest country on earth if she can pull in 174k

7 hours ago, Edmo said:

So Trumps answer to not having any idea how deep the swamp was ....is to appoint the swampiest fucking swamp things to positions of power?

That's probably the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. Like racer level dumb