Check your account email address ×

Al Gore Made Nearly $200 Million from the Global Warming Scam — Likely to Become the World's First 'Carbon Billionaire'

15 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

And he got it all wrong 

Not according to his bank accounts.  He also opened the door for billions in revenue for governments everywhere.

i mean, if there ever was a hero for the left.....

• Sad 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

He gets those sweet, social justice chicks. They are some freaky little snatches. 

When you have a billion dollars the quality of trim you can get goes up exponentially. 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

When you have a billion dollars the quality of trim you can get goes up exponentially. 

Business is good. We need to get us some of that climate change money.👊

Everyone of them is rich and getting richer! Gore, Dicaprio, Suzuki, Nye and likely a whole bunch more yet the left still thinks Man Made Global Warming is real. O.o

How Much Is David Suzuki's Net Worth? David, 82, accumulates the net worth of $25 million from his career as a Canadian environmental activist and science broadcaster.

As of 2019, Bill Nye's net worth is $6.5 million.
Net Worth: $6.5 Million
Source of Wealth: Television Presenter
Born: November 27, 1955

Al Gore.jpg

Caprio's yacht.jpg

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He gets those sweet, social justice chicks. They are some freaky little snatches. 

Got that right.   Liz Warren was in town yesterday, snapping selfies with her supporters................YEESH!   The left should use the photos for their pro-abortion platform. I guarantee they will flip some conservatives to their side.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Got that right.   Liz Warren was in town yesterday, snapping selfies with her supporters................YEESH!   The left should use the photos for their pro-abortion platform. I guarantee they will flip some conservatives to their side.

If Liz warren is your idea of a social justice warrior chick, then you really need to put down the tv remote and get out of the house more. SMH 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

If Liz warren is your idea of a social justice warrior chick, then you really need to put down the tv remote and get out of the house more. SMH 

Tell that to her supporters.  Seems it's the very side that you like to associate with that portrays her exactly that way.

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Sorry, must of been dipping in your meds this morning.   My post didn’t make sense. I was referring to her supporters, not her. 

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Tell that to her supporters.  Seems it's the very side that you like to associate with that portrays her exactly that way.

She was pumped yesterday.  Going to war against the liars and wealthy.  😂

what a hypocrite idiot.  Hard to imagine who would support that , other than, very, very, ugly women. 

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Sorry, must of been dipping in your meds this morning.   My post didn’t make sense. I was referring to her supporters, not her. 

Had date with a sweet 36yo Puerto Rican woman Monday night. Full blown social warrior. Hot as fuck too. See her again this weekend. She’s a little too left for me, but I don’t care. Like I said, you need to get out more. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Had date with a sweet 36yo Puerto Rican woman Monday night. Full blown social warrior. Hot as fuck too. See her again this weekend. She’s a little too left for me, but I don’t care. Like I said, you need to get out more. 

Bullshit, I'm sure it was love at first whine. :lol:

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I do like P R women. 

I guarantee , i am out more than you..  The only time we are home is when we are hosting.  Getting suite at MOTORCITY  this weekend. next weekend, taking  a party bus  to Tigers game with 50+ people.   Always the exception to the rule, but by & large the left wing loon warren supporter is grotesque , angry,  beast of a woman,  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Cold War said:

:lol: They got to be freaky because most of them look like freaks

"I'm not leaving here until I take a selfie with everyone" - Liz Warren

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: They got to be freaky because most of them look like freaks

"I'm not leaving here until I take a selfie with everyone" - Liz Warren

Nooooo,  they all smoking hot ethnic gals!

:lol:

Did you see that mess?   

27 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I do like P R women. 

I guarantee , i am out more than you..  The only time we are home is when we are hosting.  Getting suite at MOTORCITY  this weekend. next weekend, taking  a party bus  to Tigers game with 50+ people.   Always the exception to the rule, but by & large the left wing loon warren supporter is grotesque , angry,  beast of a woman,  

Zero desire to attend a tigers game.  

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zero desire to attend a tigers game.  

Not my favorite thing to do, but it is fun to go to ballpark.  We get an outdoor suite.  

Started out as a birthday thing for my wife. A couple years after a good friend of ours got sick and has since it has evolved into a memorial for him .  Grows a little every year. 

One of Al Gore's biggest scores over the past 10 years came from Current TV, which was purchased by Al Jazeera in January of 2013 for a reported $400 million. The network, which was founded by Gore and Joel Hyatt in 2002, officially launched in August of 2005 and was sold roughly 7 1/2 years later.

Al Gore owned a 20% stake in the network and reportedly walked away with $70 million once outstanding debt had been paid off.

Another major contributor to Al Gore's meteoric net worth increase over the past 13 years - his ties to Apple and Google.

One of Al Gore's first moves upon leaving office was to take a job at Google as an advisor. Al Gore took this job a full three years before the company went public in 2004, and it is rumored that Gore received stock options that were valued at as much as $40 million.

Gore also made a fortune off of his decision to serve on Apple's Board of Directors. Gore was appointed to the role in 2006 and has seen his net worth skyrocket thanks to the parabolic rise of Apple and its shares. Gore controls over 100,000 shares of Apple (combination of common shares and options that are still vesting), meaning that his stake in Apple is valued at well over $40 million.

So let's see - $70 million from his stake in Current TV, roughly $45 million from his position with Apple and another $30-$40 million (estimated) from his stake in Google.

On top of all of that, Gore also has a significant portion of his net worth invested in hedge funds, as well as owning a healthy real estate portfolio.

As if all of that weren't enough, Gore also makes between $150,000 - $200,000 per speech.

https://www.davemanuel.com/net-worth/al-gore/