Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

Just now, Snake said:

In case you haven't noticed, this is not HCS.

Don't be bringing your rules and horseshit from there to here.

If you can't fight the bear, don't be walking in our woods without protection. :lol:

This post.....

AA9DB353-D32E-43B1-B130-877961653B3F.jpeg

• Haha 1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Dupes don’t bother me at all. 

I’m laughing at Zambo the clown railing against my dupe account for years and then realizing his buddies were using them here. 

What is the connection with Cold War and the info?  Why would Dave as Cold War for my personal info?

Different circumstances. HCS doesn't allow them so it would be breaking the rules. FS doesn't really have any rules.

I have no idea about the cold war and Dave thing. Good on cold war for not helping the troll out. Thing is you guys go back and forth at each other here in the forum. That's where it should stay. It just shows how truly fucked up Dave is. Maybe he will get the help he needs :bc:

44 minutes ago, ckf said:

Different circumstances. HCS doesn't allow them so it would be breaking the rules. FS doesn't really have any rules.

I have no idea about the cold war and Dave thing. Good on cold war for not helping the troll out. Thing is you guys go back and forth at each other here in the forum. That's where it should stay. It just shows how truly fucked up Dave is. Maybe he will get the help he needs :bc:

Honestly, I regret saying anything.  I have never had a problem with Dave , or any other member for the most part.  I feel like I threw gas on the fire and that was not the intent.  Just kind of pissed me off that Kev went after me, after I said I wasn't getting involved.  It was a while back, not a big deal, no reason to make it into one. I agree with the bold. Sounds like (from the little I read)  you had a legitimate gripe with Dave, that went far  beyond banter on the internet.  It is between you & him.......I'm not trying to make it my business.  I spend a hour or two on here a day for enjoyment, not to fight with people.  I purposely avoid some members that I feel cant handle discourse. The last thing I want to do is spend an hour a day bickering, trading insults, with other members because I had a different opinion on a topic years ago. 9_9   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

If you can't fight the bear, don't be walking in our woods without protection. :lol:

Then ask your butthurt buddy Zambo the clown why he keeps mentioning hcs and the “epic meltdown” that he somehow can’t remember any real details. 

Im sure in his mind it was bigly. 

But from my experience in these sites. Nobody melts down better than Dave. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Snake said:

3892E0BB-271D-4004-8D32-FFC3F73B9656.gif.b196da0aaa39a04aab6e3747fe9020c1.gif

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t understand the hardcore ego investment of some members. It’s like they never developed past jr high. Weird as fuck. Grown men? Wow 

Its't it time for your other alter ego to make a re-appearance?:lol:

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Honestly, I regret saying anything.  I have never had a problem with Dave , or any other member for the most part.  I feel like I threw gas on the fire and that was not the intent.  Just kind of pissed me off that Kev went after me, after I said I wasn't getting involved.  It was a while back, not a big deal, no reason to make it into one. I agree with the bold. Sounds like (from the little I read)  you had a legitimate gripe with Dave, that went far  beyond banter on the internet.  It is between you & him.......I'm not trying to make it my business.  I spend a hour or two on here a day for enjoyment, not to fight with people.  I purposely avoid some members that I feel cant handle discourse. The last thing I want to do is spend an hour a day bickering, trading insults, with other members because I had a different opinion on a topic years ago. 9_9   

You used to be a lot more fun.  I still love you though.

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You used to be a lot more fun.  I still love you though.

:lol: 

I have mellowed with age.  Wasted a lot of my life being angry. Come to realize I was hurting myself.  Not good for your health to be taking in & putting out negativity every day.  My wife is becoming a angry person, who feels she needs to  call everyone out on their bullshit.  Anytime I want an argument, I don’t need to find it on line.  It is aging her.   Life is too short for drama. 

Btw.  I don’t care what these guys say Z you’re a good egg in my book :bc:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I have mellowed with age.  Wasted a lot of my life being angry. Come to realize I was hurting myself.  Not good for your health to be taking in & putting out negativity every day.  My wife is becoming a angry person, who feels she needs to  call everyone out on their bullshit.  Anytime I want an argument, I don’t need to find it on line.  It is aging her.   Life is too short for drama. 

I find levity In confrontation.  Always have.   I’m not real sure it has ever made me angry though.  Maybe a bit more “excitable” in my youth I guess.  Its just developed into a fun exercise (that my wife hates).  Especially with people that have flocked to the Internet to try and exact their revenge and whirl their self proclaimed “intellectual eliteness” around.on people they can’t do it to in person (for obvious reasons).  It’s really fun to watch them lose their minds.  Not as much fun in person tho....I really shine there!!!  I can make a mouse lose his fucking mind!!!! :lol:

Yeah, yeah.....I’m a good guy....but don’t spread that shit around.  I ain’t lookin’ for a date from you mooks!!!

0B243654-2D1B-4531-AB29-27E05458DE20.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, Cold War said:

5F5C3B36-3049-4374-880B-6F37000DED7D.gif.f76d36a6731b132ce59723508c09d768.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I find levity In confrontation.  Always have.   I’m not real sure it has ever made me angry though.  Maybe a bit more “excitable” in my youth I guess.  Its just developed into a fun exercise (that my wife hates).  Especially with people that have flocked to the Internet to try and exact their revenge and whirl their self proclaimed “intellectual eliteness” around.on people they can’t do it to in person (for obvious reasons).  It’s really fun to watch them lose their minds.  Not as much fun in person tho....I really shine there!!!  I can make a mouse lose his fucking mind!!!! :lol:

Yeah, yeah.....I’m a good guy....but don’t spread that shit around.  I ain’t lookin’ for a date from you mooks!!!

0B243654-2D1B-4531-AB29-27E05458DE20.gif

I’m not knocking anyone.  We all come here for one reason or another., but In the end because we get some sort of enjoyment out of it.   Mostly not to talk sleds. 😂

If you want drama, hell you don’t even need look for it.....  they find you. 🙄

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I’m not knocking anyone.  We all come here for one reason or another., but In the end because we get some sort of enjoyment out of it.   Mostly not to talk sleds. 😂

If you want drama, hell you don’t even need look for it.....  they find you. 🙄

I enjoy sled brand/rider bashing and arguments just as much!!!  

I make myself easy to find for those seeking a game.  I’m a lady in the street and a freak in the bed!!!!!  :lmao:

:bc:

42 minutes ago, ManOnManOral said:

I just drove through Saskatchewan    There is no doubt living there would be a major factor in this meltdown. It is desolate and as bleak as a place could be. 

Were you on your bike?

8 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its't it time for your other alter ego to make a re-appearance?:lol:

I don’t need one on here. The mods don’t change the rules constantly or use their political bias against posters. 

It was funny watching people get pissed about it. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don’t need one on here. The mods don’t change the rules constantly or use their political bias against posters. 

His post wasn’t for you.  Stop being a victim.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

His post wasn’t for you.  Stop being a victim.

You are right. 

It had to happen sometime. Congratulations. 

Will you have to wait for 50,000 more posts for it to happen again?

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You should get home and watch your new TV.

9C7DF09D-5068-483A-A7DD-DC27C4CC2E1E.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You are right. 

It had to happen sometime. Congratulations. 

Will you have to wait for 50,000 more posts for it to happen again?

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Force of habit for him

Clearly.

5 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

I just drove through Saskatchewan    There is no doubt living there would be a major factor in this meltdown. It is desolate and as bleak as a place could be. 

That explains Dumpy as well. 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Were you on your bike?

You mentioned kayak drone videos.  Look up Red bull adventures on fb    and Nouria Newman and TomzFPV chase each other over waterfalls. 

I can't find the video on youtube but it's really cool. She's one smooth boater. 

• Thanks 1