Check your account email address ×

How Many People Actually Watch Fox News in America?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

They have brainwashed millions of pants shitters and melted their brains. Cable news is complete bias garbage. 

Turn on CNN and then Fox back to back....it's as if the they aren't even reporting on the same stories. 

Then listen to opinions here and you'll know who watches what.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so is ABC CBS NBC 

No I like ABC! I don't watch political commentary very much. Fox, cnn, MSNBC are all shit. The big three report on current news and events. That's what I watch. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

No I like ABC! I don't watch political commentary very much. Fox, cnn, MSNBC are all shit. The big three report on current news and events. That's what I watch. 

and all 3 have there bias but it has always been that way . well for the last 20 yrs any way 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and all 3 have there bias but it has always been that way . well for the last 20 yrs any way 

I don't watch political commentary, I'm talking about real news. 

30 minutes ago, Anler said:

I don't watch political commentary, I'm talking about real news. 

Even that's got a leftist slant the fact you don't see how obvious it is isn't surprising you are a stupid fat Nazi Shitforbrains after all  :finger2:

At this point ,why would anybody watch any of it . It's NOT news anymore , it's opinion , a soap opera, garbage  .  CNN / FOX  went from point , counter point to who can be the most dramatic ,  the real truth and facts be damned .    May as well watch General Hospital . Is that still on btw ????   :lol: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

At this point ,why would anybody watch any of it . It's NOT news anymore , it's opinion , a soap opera, garbage  .  CNN / FOX  went from point , counter point to who can be the most dramatic ,  the real truth and facts be damned .    May as well watch General Hospital . Is that still on btw ????   :lol: 

spot on,  i have just stopped watching the broadcast news.  as the saying goes 3 sides to every story so i have my left and right biased news feeds in my twitter and flipboard feeds and know the truths somewhere in the middle.  

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I catch Shannon Bream at night every so often.  She has a decent program. Brett Baire is ok too. Other than that, local news and just feeds on a news app.  I have CNN and about a half dozen others on “block”.  Completely worthless waste of gigs.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

spot on,  i have just stopped watching the broadcast news.  as the saying goes 3 sides to every story so i have my left and right biased news feeds in my twitter and flipboard feeds and know the truths somewhere in the middle.  

I just tune in to Chelsea McDonald and Maria the Greek.   For obvious reasons.

4 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If people had access to the remote control for TV's at the airports no one would watch CNN at all.

(d)nn  pays airports for the exclusive  rights to  spew fake news inside. Just like the weather channel does at smaller  po - dunk airports.

3 minutes ago, hwytohell said:

(d)nn  pays airports for the exclusive  rights to  spew fake news inside. Just like the weather channel does at smaller  po - dunk airports.

People if given the chance at an airport would watch reruns of Masterpiece theater or cooking with Julia Child's anything other than CNN.  Competition grass growing would pull better ratings. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

My wife watches that David Muir dude. Personaly by the time it comes on Ive already heard about anything of interest to me.

Does your wife like my place? Just be honest, yes or no. 

1 hour ago, hwytohell said:

(d)nn  is un - watchable , like a overflowing porta - john at a rock concert in 100 degree July heat.

Did you ever see my post regarding a porta-potti that had nuggets stacked to the top? It was about 15-20 years ago at the Topsfield Fair, in Topsfield, Mass.  I have OCD, and I still can't erase that image. 

The media is also governed by the same insane P C rules that cover what we  can & cant be talked about.

We had a local reporter, years back, covering a story about these people brutally abusing their children.  In complete exasperation she walks off crime scene saying "you people are animals".  Well, the whole community rallied around the offended child abusers to get her fired.