Check your account email address ×

How Many People Actually Watch Fox News in America?

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

The media is also governed by the same insane P C rules that cover what we  can & cant be talked about.

We had a local reporter, years back, covering a story about these people brutally abusing their children.  In complete exasperation she walks off crime scene saying "you people are animals".  Well, the whole community rallied around the offended child abusers to get her fired.

It’s pretty amazing what many in America now defend....and what they condemn.

12 hours ago, Anler said:

I don't watch political commentary, I'm talking about real news. 

well just got done watching your abc news morning interview with the Chicago new gov. some extremely bias shit going on .think Trump came up 4 times from so called reporter and zero from gov .

like how do you work with a president who openly criticizes your city . then play a clip of Trump saying that gun violance in Chicago is crazy and out of hand. 

then how do you work with some one like that. lmfao 

no no bias there on a major network morning news show 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well just got done watching your abc news morning interview with the Chicago new gov. some extremely bias shit going on .think Trump came up 4 times from so called reporter and zero from gov .

like how do you work with a president who openly criticizes your city . then play a clip of Trump saying that gun violance in Chicago is crazy and out of hand. 

But, Anler says ABC IS THE BEST!!!  All others are shit!

:lol:

Of course, he’ll forget that and call ABC shit tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Well you should watch WGN news in the morning for Chicago news, it is much better and is a local station. I watch ABC nightly news for my "worldly" updates. 

And Chicago doesnt have a governor they have a mayor. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It’s pretty amazing what many in America now defend....and what they condemn.

Yup,  every time you think ....,well,  that’s as dumb as it gets.  Surprise!!!  

We had a shootout in the downtown area recently.  On video.  After video plays the news anchors are at a loss how this could be happening, until one suggested “ not enough police “.   Well. Fuck me running, there you go.   Not enough cops is the cause!!!!!  😂

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why not?

Well she said it was really weird. But for some strange reason you had pictures in every room of a rolling stones tounge and a clit with a circle around it and a slash running thru it.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Well she said it was really weird. But for some strange reason you had pictures in every room of a rolling stones tounge and a clit with a circle around it and a slash running thru it.

No not that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I meant my " PLACE ", the lawns, grass, trees and stuff!!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

11 hours ago, Anler said:

Well you should watch WGN news in the morning for Chicago news, it is much better and is a local station. I watch ABC nightly news for my "worldly" updates. 

And Chicago doesnt have a governor they have a mayor. 

who ever the Lezbo is . at least she did not take the bait even when cast at her face 3 times in a row