Check your account email address ×

Alabama Passes Bill Banning Almost All Abortions

56 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

God once aborted like 99.9999% of the world's population.

Boy, did that mutha fucka pull the trigger too soon.  

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Stand by

:lol:

Standing by.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

A purge is needed.

Republicans are doing their part. They keep fighting against any gun control laws.

It's not exactly abortion but supporting the gun lobby so school shootings continue is doing its' part for global warming. 

Still don't understand how they can claim to be pro-life when they won't enact gun control but whatever. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, revkevsdi said:

Republicans are doing their part. They keep fighting against any gun control laws.

It's not exactly abortion but supporting the gun lobby so school shootings continue is doing its' part for global warming. 

Still don't understand how they can claim to be pro-life when they won't enact gun control but whatever. 

Because gun control is people control. People control is for democrats. Fetus control is for republicans.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

gun control lol .yeah that is why we have school shootings . if only we had more gun laws that would solve it .

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

gun control lol .yeah that is why we have school shootings . if only we had more gun laws that would solve it .

Actually contrary to what both sides like to believe , availability of legal guns has no effect on crime stats.

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You have 10 times the population than Canada, 14 times Australia, hell pick any western country with gun control and compare your school shootings or mass shootings to them per capita.  It's really the only thing you've been winning at recently.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You have 10 times the population than Canada, 14 times Australia, hell pick any western country with gun control and compare your school shootings or mass shootings to them per capita.  It's really the only thing you've been winning at recently.

has nothing to do with how the kids,are raised . it is all the guns. 

news flash when I was a kid we could bring our guns to school for gun safety and skeet team . no one was shot ever . my cuz regularly brought his gun to school during hunting season .

everything to do with kids being raised as cunts .sort of like you . 

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Because gun control is people control. People control is for democrats. Fetus control is for republicans.

I love Canada. We really do have it made.

In my country if I lived beside a 50,000 post POS like Zambo things would be fine.  If I have a bunch of friends over for a riverside campfire, you know that dumbfuck would wander down for some validation. He'd lip off, we'd laugh at him and eventually tell him to fuck off back to the basement. In the US. dumbfucks like Zambo keep guns so they can get revenge on people who don't give them the validation they think they deserve.  In Canada dumbass psycho's like that have trouble obtaining weapons.  So end result is we laugh and send those dumbfucks on their way with little concern for them going postal and shooting the place up.  I enjoy freedom like that. 

What's even better is that if Canadian Zambo knocks up his wife, she can realize he's a stupid fuck, that he was useless helping out with the first kid and is free to abort that fucktards useless progeny before it can pollute the world.  More importantly without him even knowing. So she doesn't have to bother raising several of that fucktards kids and I don't have several of his mini me's wandering onto my property drooling everywhere looking for validation.  That's some serious winning. Serious Freedom as well. 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

news flash when I was a kid we could bring our guns to school for gun safety and skeet team . no one was shot ever . my cuz regularly brought his gun to school during hunting season .

Raised????? Fuck you about how they were raised.  You dumb cunts want to force women to take unwanted pregnancies to term, not pay for any child care support programs, schooling or parental leave and now you want to complain about how kids were raised? 

I would say you are a special kind of stupid, but there is nothing special about you. 

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I love Canada. We really do have it made.

In my country if I lived beside a 50,000 post POS like Zambo things would be fine.  If I have a bunch of friends over for a riverside campfire, you know that dumbfuck would wander down for some validation. He'd lip off, we'd laugh at him and eventually tell him to fuck off back to the basement. In the US. dumbfucks like Zambo keep guns so they can get revenge on people who don't give them the validation they think they deserve.  In Canada dumbass psycho's like that have trouble obtaining weapons.  So end result is we laugh and send those dumbfucks on their way with little concern for them going postal and shooting the place up.  I enjoy freedom like that. 

What's even better is that if Canadian Zambo knocks up his wife, she can realize he's a stupid fuck, that he was useless helping out with the first kid and is free to abort that fucktards useless progeny before it can pollute the world.  More importantly without him even knowing. So she doesn't have to bother raising several of that fucktards kids and I don't have several of his mini me's wandering onto my property drooling everywhere looking for validation.  That's some serious winning. Serious Freedom as well. 

You're seriously fucked.:lol:

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One look at the red state, medieval wannabe fuckheads proves that the earth definitely needs a meteor.  

Mooozlums in Alabama?  Well, this should get interesting quick!  

0CD37CCE-C00A-4B9E-806A-C2170531FD7A.gif

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're seriously fucked.:lol:

He’s just another little ignorant, disenfranchised, hating liberal dipshit.  Nothing more.

I like that he hates me....and there isn’t a fucking thing he can or would ever do about it.  LOL!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Many of us took Guns to school all the time, so did some teachers, I hunted after school with my Gym teacher, no one ever was shot at school back then.

23 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Nice.   

Saw a good one today.

"Why don't these bible thumpers leave the abortion laws alone and solve the abortion issue with thoughts and prayers?"

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice.   

Saw a good one today.

"Why don't these bible thumpers leave the abortion laws alone and solve the abortion issue with thoughts and prayers?"

Lol....that’s perfect 

15 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Many of us took Guns to school all the time, so did some teachers, I hunted after school with my Gym teacher, no one ever was shot at school back then.

yeah odd stuff .

I bet it was also ok for you to keep score at sporting events and even fail at things you attempted.  and my guess is you settled disputes out behind the school .

and zero shootings odd stuff 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah odd stuff .

I bet it was also ok for you to keep score at sporting events and even fail at things you attempted.  and my guess is you settled disputes out behind the school .

and zero shootings odd stuff 

I enjoyed watching the less intelligent beat the fuck out of one another behind the school. 

• Haha 1