Check your account email address ×

Alabama Passes Bill Banning Almost All Abortions

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Maybe no one wants to fuck those amazons.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Bingo.

Except RevBeta.

Yeah, tall, fit chicks are such a turn off when you guys are use to obese chicks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, tall, fit chicks are such a turn off when you guys are use to obese chicks. 

SOme dudes are definatly attracted to 5-10 180 . Im not one of them. I prefer 5-2 , 115

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

SOme dudes are definatly attracted to 5-10 180 . Im not one of them. I prefer 5-2 , 115

Bout 20 years ago I dated a chick who is 5'11". Nuttier than a squirrel turd but a total hellcat in the sack. Former college athlete so she was put together well. Any taller than that gets a little intimidating. :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Bout 20 years ago I dated a chick who is 5'11". Nuttier than a squirrel turd but a total hellcat in the sack. Former college athlete so she was put together well. Any taller than that gets a little intimidating. :lol:

I went on a date once with a chic that was 6-1. Im 6-0. Weirded me out. I bailed.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I went on a date once with a chic that was 6-1. Im 6-0. Weirded me out. I bailed.

It is weird. I'm 6'2" and you put a 5'11" girl in heels and she is right there. I'm like "why do you wear those?" :lol:

33 minutes ago, Anler said:

Same same and yes she was crazy.:lol:

Kind of distraction anyway, the thin blonde dutch chicks are taller than average but so are the dutch guys. 

Fact is US on average has between 30% and 100% more abortions than Canada, Australia and Most European countries. 

So if you want to avoid abortions, maybe follow our lead.  

On the bright side, you are on par with China.   Their leader is leader for life and your President said he admires that.

9 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There are 7 billion people. Why don’t you fuck off pretending biology is such a fucking miracle. 

Regardless of your beliefs, leave other people alone to make their choices. You can force your beliefs on your own family. But anyone who supports Republican wars or immigration policies has no moral high ground to pretend they care about the sanctity of life. 

Those are NOT just my beliefs, they are FACTS.

Illegal Immigration is just that, IT'S ILLEGAL, come here legally and I'm fine with that.

Wars you say: 

Since the Civil War about 98% of war deaths are from wars started while the President was a Democrat. Here is the list:

World War II 405K Roosevelt Democrat

World War I 116K Wilson Democrat

Vietnam 58K Kennedy or Johnson Democrat

Korea 36K Truman Democrat

Iraq 4K Bush Republican

Philippines 4K McKinley Republican

Spanish-American 2K McKinley Republican

Afghanistan 2K Bush Republican

So you have 625K deaths in wars started under Democrats and 12K deaths in wars started under Republicans.

Source:

United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Those are NOT just my beliefs, they are FACTS.

Illegal Immigration is just that, IT'S ILLEGAL, come here legally and I'm fine with that.

Wars you say: 

Since the Civil War about 98% of war deaths are from wars started while the President was a Democrat. Here is the list:

World War II 405K Roosevelt Democrat

World War I 116K Wilson Democrat

Vietnam 58K Kennedy or Johnson Democrat

Korea 36K Truman Democrat

Iraq 4K Bush Republican

Philippines 4K McKinley Republican

Spanish-American 2K McKinley Republican

Afghanistan 2K Bush Republican

So you have 625K deaths in wars started under Democrats and 12K deaths in wars started under Republicans.

Source:

United States military casualties of war - Wikipedia

So all the wars in the last 50 years were caused by Republicans?

So if you go back in time, definitely vote Republican but if you live now, the Democrats are the way to go. 

BTW: I know you are an American and it's difficult not to be so Mercan centric. But Merca didn't start the first or second world war. Just in case you are talking to adults, you may not want to embarrass yourself.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Kind of distraction anyway, the thin blonde dutch chicks are taller than average but so are the dutch guys. 

Fact is US on average has between 30% and 100% more abortions than Canada, Australia and Most European countries. 

So if you want to avoid abortions, maybe follow our lead.  

On the bright side, you are on par with China.   Their leader is leader for life and your President said he admires that.

So you like your women to have a manly look, go figure. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So all the wars in the last 50 years were caused by Republicans?

So if you go back in time, definitely vote Republican but if you live now, the Democrats are the way to go. 

BTW: I know you are an American and it's difficult not to be so Mercan centric. But Merca didn't start the first or second world war. Just in case you are talking to adults, you may not want to embarrass yourself.

No one said America started WW1 or 2, only which party got us involved in those wars.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So you like your women to have a manly look, go figure. 

Nope.  My wife is awesome. 

I even like travelling with my wife. 

Too bad you can't say the same about yours. 

OH well. At least you have your dogs to spend time with.  

As I said before, this is just a distraction.  The US are fuck ups.  Higher abortion rates than most other Western cultures. 

They also have higher rates of incarceration than most Western countries too.  That'll increase when Alabama and Missouri start jailing raped teenagers for leaving the state to get abortions. 

FREEEDUMB!!!

7 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

No one said America started WW1 or 2, only which party got us involved in those wars.

Fact remains, the last 50 years all the wars you listed were started by Republicans. You have another Republican sending ships to Iran.

You should have included Libya. That was technically a war. And the people that died in Benghazi upset Republicans more than all the soldiers and civilians that died Iraq and Afghanistan. 

12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nope.  My wife is awesome. 

I even like travelling with my wife. 

Too bad you can't say the same about yours. 

OH well. At least you have your dogs to spend time with.  

As I said before, this is just a distraction.  The US are fuck ups.  Higher abortion rates than most other Western cultures. 

They also have higher rates of incarceration than most Western countries too.  That'll increase when Alabama and Missouri start jailing raped teenagers for leaving the state to get abortions. 

FREEEDUMB!!!

Eurotrash cruises waiting for the tour bus or strolling through the Louvre.  Thank God my wife has more sense.

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Eurotrash cruises waiting for the tour bus or strolling through the Louvre.  Thank God my wife has more sense.

She married you so it appears you would be lying. 

But then again she had enough sense to stop at one kid so she smartened up when she got to know you. 

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But then again she had enough sense to stop at one kid so she smartened up when she got to know you. 

Ouch.:lol:

26 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

or they saw perfection like my parents did and realized they could not do any better