Weekend thread!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ill take that John Deere snowbloer attachment if it will fit a 7 series. :bc: 

That's going on my vintage 111. Sorry

20180616_160559 (1).jpg

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what yet but something really hard is getting drilled today!!! Just unpacked this baby!

It’s time for some sensible hammer drill laws!!!FCD1BA9A-3FD8-4BCB-9EC6-584860018CDA.jpeg

100% this thing never sees any work 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

That's going on my vintage 111. Sorry

I was thinking that looked like the one that came with my 112 round fender beast.  Sold the blower, but I don't remember what I got for it.  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, ckf said:

We got the greenhouse finished this afternoon after the wind died down a little.

20190511_183403.jpg

20190511_183341.jpg

I see you put a chair in there. Is this going to be a greenhouse or a clambake shack??

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Kev144 said:

100% this thing never sees any work 

Lol.  I didn’t buy it because I didn’t need it.  In the next two weeks, that thing will drill more holes than your needle dick ever will.

queerbait.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I see you put a chair in there. Is this going to be a greenhouse or a clambake shack??

I noticed it but didn’t want to say anything. I was thinking a selfie sweat lodge.  :lmao:

23 minutes ago, ckf said:

It's going to be my She Shed :lol:

Atta gurl!  :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lol.  I didn’t buy it because I didn’t need it.  In the next two weeks, that thing will drill more holes than your needle dick ever will.

queerbait.

I noticed it but didn’t want to say anything. I was thinking a selfie sweat lodge.  :lmao:

Why are you gonna play work? :lol: :snack: 

54 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

queerbait.

They going to be straight?

On 5/10/2019 at 6:26 PM, ckf said:

I've already got a couple of girls started inside that will take up some of the space :joint:

My thought was to run to Wally World at some point this weekend to grab a big black trash can. When it's full of water it should make a decent heat sink during the day to help keep it warm at night.

Good idea with the trash can! :bc:

On 5/11/2019 at 6:12 AM, Zambroski said:

I don’t know what yet but something really hard is getting drilled today!!! Just unpacked this baby!

It’s time for some sensible hammer drill laws!!!FCD1BA9A-3FD8-4BCB-9EC6-584860018CDA.jpeg

Should have got a Hilti. :ashamed:

1A2B81E0-8562-40CF-81A5-8833FE8BC529.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Should have got a Hilti. :ashamed:

1A2B81E0-8562-40CF-81A5-8833FE8BC529.jpeg

No need that big.  I retired a 20 year old Makita 2 speed that worked well....case finally cracked and the upgrade was overdue.  This will do what needs to be done easily.  i just put a 3/4 inch hole through my 5 inch garage floor and it went through like butter....the handle shock absorbers are SWEET!!!

• Thanks 1

On 5/10/2019 at 6:15 PM, ckf said:

Haha, good to see you too :bc:

I'm going to finish setting up my mini greenhouse tomorrow. I was able to get the frame setup late this afternoon after the rain letup. I'll keep track of the temps inside on Sunday morning and if it stays 5-10 degrees warmer than outside I'll get some veggies started. We only plan on growing cherry and regular tomatoes, a few varieties of lettuce, summer squash, zucchini, and cucumbers this year.

20190510_165658.jpg

5 gal buckets full of water ,tied to each corner, with help hold it down. Storms like to pick those things up, and relocate them.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I'd offer up some seat time planting on ya'llz degenerates, but I don't need any of you with a deer in the headlights look when you crawl into the cab...

I’m gonna take you up on that when I have to start visiting St. Cloud.  

put boat in tb3 lake after i put a new fish finder on and  a new cheep trolling motor on the fishing boat.  not that I fish ever but buds got somthing decent to use when they come up now .

old fish finder was a pile when it was new 15 yrs ago lol 

Screenshot_20190512-151207.jpg

• Like 1