Check your account email address ×

Where is slinger?

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....no problem racer. Fucking idiot :lol:

Show up to a vintage ride on a 2000 mach z and see what they say

I comment on how I miss OT’s vintage sled posts and you start in going spastic with gay this and kill yourself that and progress to now argue what is or isn’t vintage, when I’m not! I don’t give a fuck...Congrats! What an accomplishment :lol:

9 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I comment on how I miss OT’s vintage sled posts and you start in going spastic with gay this and kill yourself that and progress to now argue what is or isn’t vintage, when I’m not! I don’t give a fuck...Congrats! What an accomplishment :lol:

Derp

1 hour ago, s pump said:

That's the Bussman 5000 retro upgrade.

That’s the seat off my 13 procross. It was new when I sold it to him. I upgraded to the “m” seat before I rode it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, old indy said:

ohh ok  i was thinkin that was his site.

It was Rob's site that OT and I helped with. When OT had his spat with Rob he left there too. Rob turned over SledNH and QuebecRidder to me at the same time he turned over FS.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

It was Rob's site that OT and I helped with. When OT had his spat with Rob he left there too. Rob turned over SledNH and QuebecRidder to me at the same time he turned over FS.

Oh Allright.  i signed up to sled NH one night prertty sure OT was  fuckin with me for a while with the security letters or whatever you call those twisted codes one needs to type in.  i must have typed in the code 8 times and it wouldt accept it  so i think he was just fukin wit me..  bastid    lol

• Haha 3

LOL, still kicking folks. Sorry Dumbski....

basically busy doing better things. daughter's wedding is coming up soon and we are having bar-b-que/drunk fest for about 150 friends and family later that weekend at our house. so there's the usual spring clean-up, landscaping etc and then some. i've also decided to stop discussing politics with trumpsters. might as well try conversing with trees. even if trumpsters had one shred of legitimate intellect and non-hackery prior to trump, they've blown it now. they'll always be considered fake patriots, hacks, liars, fake outragers, etc going forward. so what's the point..

i'll stop in now and then, but not much. 

:bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

basically busy doing better things. daughter's wedding is coming up soon and we are having bar-b-que/drunk fest for about 150 friends and family later that weekend at our house. so there's the usual spring clean-up, landscaping etc and then some. i've also decided to stop discussing politics with trumpsters. might as well try conversing with trees. even if trumpsters had one shred of legitimate intellect and non-hackery prior to trump, they've blown it now. they'll always be considered fake patriots, hacks, liars, fake outragers, etc going forward. so what's the point..

You will be back in full force by the summer solstice guaranteed.  You will pull up on your boot straps and get back in the saddle of misguided political beliefs and incorrect dot connecting.

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor Lil pillow biter ,the disappointment must be devastating for you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor Lil pillow biter ,the disappointment must be devastating for you.

the disappointment in dumb fucks like you who think trump is exonerated? :lol: paleez, you're one of those deplorables, as well as one of the biggest pussies in here. try growing a set and standing up to union boy, gov-working-spouse snakey while i'm away!  :bc:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Good to hear that all is well :bc: