Check your account email address ×

Gaslighting in progress

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Did you see the video of the woman casually tossing the new born puppies in the dumpster?    Man, was Merica  pissed off.   Weird. 

It is weird what you decide to get angry about.

terminated Pregnancies and puppies and you lose your shit. 

Meanwhile your President lied, got thousands of your soldiers killed and caused the deaths of over 100,000 innocent Iraqis and nothing. That's the thing you silly fuckers never contemplate. But since your President was lying about WMD's and since Alqueda wasn't in Iraq then you attacked and killed people in an innocent country.  If any other country pulled that shit, you'd call the President a war criminal. 

You live in a country with very good access to birth control and you want to keep the babies of people stupid enough to get Pregnant?????   You already ready have 63 million people dumb enough to vote for Trump.  Isn't your country stupid enough?

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It is weird what you decide to get angry about.

terminated Pregnancies and puppies and you lose your shit. 

Meanwhile your President lied, got thousands of your soldiers killed and caused the deaths of over 100,000 innocent Iraqis and nothing. That's the thing you silly fuckers never contemplate. But since your President was lying about WMD's and since Alqueda wasn't in Iraq then you attacked and killed people in an innocent country.  If any other country pulled that shit, you'd call the President a war criminal. 

You live in a country with very good access to birth control and you want to keep the babies of people stupid enough to get Pregnant?????   You already ready have 63 million people dumb enough to vote for Trump.  Isn't your country stupid enough?

You know us  better than we know ourselves.   On behalf of America, I apologize for our arrogance. 

11 minutes ago, Cold War said:

You know us  better than we know ourselves.   On behalf of America, I apologize for our arrogance. 

Internationally TDS is really a greater strain of the disease.  Either that or, it really fucks up the weakest minds he most.

:lol:

”Meanwhile your president....”

Sweet fuck.  What an imbecile.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

More late term abortions in NY than murder by a factor of 4.

What the fuck are you on?

Not to be to pedantic, but what is "late term abortion".  Most medical professionals and institution have the classifications of: early term 37 weeks 0 days to 38 weeks 6 days.  Term is 39/0 to 40/6 and late term is 41/0 and 41/6.

I suspect your numbers don't reflect what the medical community calls late term.

Neal

13 hours ago, Cold War said:

Did you see the video of the woman casually tossing the new born puppies in the dumpster?    Man, was Merica  pissed off.   Weird. 

Everybody loves puppies, not everybody loves people. 

13 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Not to be to pedantic, but what is "late term abortion".  Most medical professionals and institution have the classifications of: early term 37 weeks 0 days to 38 weeks 6 days.  Term is 39/0 to 40/6 and late term is 41/0 and 41/6.

I suspect your numbers don't reflect what the medical community calls late term.

Neal

This should be interesting.

2 hours ago, Snake said:

More late term abortions in NY than murder by a factor of 4.

What the fuck are you on?  Why would you give a fuck about forcing people to take a pregnancy to term.

I spend enough time listening stupid shits like you and wonder why anyone that dumb or their parents would feel the need to procreate.

If someone in a moment of clarity decides that there is no need for a carbon copy of themselves or the dumb ass they slept with, then I'm all for them sparing us from enduring more Clown Posse members.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

What the fuck are you on?  Why would you give a fuck about forcing people to take a pregnancy to term.

I spend enough time listening stupid shits like you and wonder why anyone that dumb or their parents would feel the need to procreate.

If someone in a moment of clarity decides that there is no need for a carbon copy of themselves or the dumb ass they slept with, then I'm all for them sparing us from enduring more Clown Posse members.

The 'sex trophy' argument... :lol:

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Everybody loves puppies, not everybody loves people. 

I think dog owners are morons.  If the only way you can find someone to love you unconditionally is to get a dog, then you are probably a shitty human being. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I think dog owners are morons.  If the only way you can find someone to love you unconditionally is to get a dog, then you are probably a shitty human being. 

But 'unconditional love' resulting in a child is......?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Unconditional love is a myth. 

10 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Youre right, we should just throw puppies in the dumpsters with the fetuses! 

35 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Neal

@Snake  ?

Neal

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Nah, just start tossing dumb Liberals in the dump after a shot in the head.  

1 minute ago, Snake said:

That's throwing money away...

Maybe we can use them for lamp oil or something? :dunno:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nah, just start tossing dumb Liberals in the dump after a shot in the head.  

Another Pro lifer. lol

Tell me again how you are against abortion but realize that overpopulation is a major cause of climate change.  

17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

you saying partal birth abortion is not a real thing ? 

was real enough for your black God to actualy vote for it as apposed to every other vote,to that point being just a present vote 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Another Pro lifer. lol

Tell me again how you are against abortion but realize that overpopulation is a major cause of climate change.  

Yeah. Just kill our way....

4 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Another Pro lifer. lol

Oh good lord.   So go join the Peace Corp in Africa or something, teach them to quit fucking like Somali ditch dogs.  :lol: