Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

• Gold Member
27 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I found a 42' Fountain Poker Run Edition online in Missouri. 2007, with 1250 HP Teagues. 

I hope my neurotransmitters don't overheat some day, and make me do somethin' stupid!!  

Imagine all the guys who are gonna want handies if you buy that thing?  I bet the number is so high you could right off the expense on your taxes!!!!

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Imagine all the guys who are gonna want handies if you buy that thing?  I bet the number is so high you could right off the expense on your taxes!!!!

The only one givin' out handies will be you, when you start your " THREE MONTH TOUR " on the SS MINNOW, off the Alaskan coast. 

You, and the other crew members every Saturday night.....:handjob::handjob::handjob:

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The only one givin' out handies will be you, when you start your " THREE MONTH TOUR " on the SS MINNOW, off the Alaskan coast. 

You, and the other crew members every Saturday night.....:handjob::handjob::handjob:

6mo tour and those wackadoos called today. The fleet isn't even fully launched and they are down two tankerman already. One hurt his hand and the other... Well rumor has it he took the company truck to get supplies but wound up shitfaced at a bar!  :lol:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

"Ass to Ass ownage cum swapping"

If that isnt the funniest thing I've ever typed I'm not sure what is :lol:

" I pay all my bets. " 

Now THAT'S, the funniest thing you've ever typed!!!!!  Fukken welcher!! :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

6mo tour and those wackadoos called today. The fleet isn't even fully launched and they are down two tankerman already. One hurt his hand and the other... Well rumor has it he took the company truck to get supplies but wound up shitfaced at a bar!  :lol:

Hey, did you take your 3 day test yet???

Did I ever tell ya' that I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY TEST?????  

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, did you take your 3 day test yet???

Did I ever tell ya' that I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY TEST?????  

I took my 3 wk prep course, I took my Adv Fire Fighting course and I leave tomorrow for RI for my TOAR assessment. Then I will schedule my coastie exams.

You got 98.5 on a test designed for a 10 year old, congratulations!!!  :bc:     :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I took my 3 wk prep course, I took my Adv Fire Fighting course and I leave tomorrow for RI for my TOAR assessment. Then I will schedule my coastie exams.

You got 98.5 on a test designed for a 10 year old, congratulations!!!  :bc:     :lol:

I hope you're makin' big bucks for all this work. I used to study like that, and take promotional tests too. Turned out to be a rotten waste of time. I would have been better off being a plumber. Police work is POLITICS!!! Believe it or not, policing is low level politics. Punks and ASS-KISSERS do well in policing. Probably not like that though in maritime work. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hope you're makin' big bucks for all this work. I used to study like that, and take promotional tests too. Turned out to be a rotten waste of time. I would have been better off being a plumber. Police work is POLITICS!!! Believe it or not, policing is low level politics. Punks and ASS-KISSERS do well in policing. Probably not like that though in maritime work. 

But did you make a killing on stock market lately? :D 

Just now, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

But did you make a killing on stock market lately? :D 

It's been flopping around lately, but not bad. I hate the volatility. I'm gonna' liquidate a lot this year. Just waitin' for the China deal. 

Hey, aren't you on my " ENEMIES LIST " ???????

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's been flopping around lately, but not bad. I hate the volatility. I'm gonna' liquidate a lot this year. Just waitin' for the China deal. 

Hey, aren't you on my " ENEMIES LIST " ???????

depends, if you think I am 800 dragon then I guess I am on your enemies list, other than that, no. 

Edited by Beavis and Butt-Head

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It will be worth it to get off the deck and into the wheelhouse, both in pay and in job description.

Police in this country need to be taken down a peg or 5.

44 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

depends, if you think I am 800 dragon then I guess I am on your enemies list, other than that, no. 

Well, I ain't too sure about you. :whatever2:

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

It will be worth it to get off the deck and into the wheelhouse, both in pay and in job description.

I wouldn't do that for less than about 75Gs for those 6 mos. That's if I was a lot younger. 

Maybe a bit more, like 80 or so.  

42 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah, some cops are making a fukken FORTUNE. 

And some are fukken punks. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

" I pay all my bets. " 

Now THAT'S, the funniest thing you've ever typed!!!!!  Fukken welcher!! :bigfinger:

Horse shit ,you are a welcher and please just stop lying about fake wealth you try saying you have ! 

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

It's an english slang word.

Probably brought back from to the states from the war.

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup. Not only within a department but with other agencies throughout the state. A good buddy of mine works for the Sheriffs Department one county over from you and I can't believe how bad the politics are. 

Fucking faggot knuckles under the pressure of the man and voluntarily took a fucking.

Typical of anyone who even say they were a badge.

Kisses jowells balls and begs for mercy.

Pathetic.

• Platinum Contributing Member
57 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fucking faggot knuckles under the pressure of the man and voluntarily took a fucking.

Typical of anyone who even say they were a badge.

Kisses jowells balls and begs for mercy.

Pathetic.

Go cry at Team Cunt Bag ya little sawed off faggot.  :thumbsup: