Check your account email address ×

How long does it take for a fat, crazy old fuck to get his lawyer to sue a forum admin?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Not if he’s all heavily weighted in fixed income cuz he’s retired or has a low risk tolerance.

Oh I get that, but sorry if I call it a complete failure of a financial plan.

If he needs to be in fixed income to preserve his/her wealth then most likely the financial plan failed somewhere along the way. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh so this is what has your panties in a wad?  I have a suggestion for you, quit acting like a freak.  This post was AFTER they had already waxed you from the boards, and everyone was arguing whether to let you back in.  Idgaf either way.

As far as the juice you supposedly have at the local Fidelity office, I’m happy for you.  If your accounts aren’t up at least 15% since Jan. 1, you should be looking for a new advisor.

That's what I mean!! When you thought I was DOWN AND OUT, you posted that you would have punched my ticket way before!! So, you have not REALLY been a bud all this time, and kicked me when you thought I was booted. Unbeknownst to you and many others, my buds, stormed the Bastille!!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's what I mean!! When you thought I was DOWN AND OUT, you posted that you would have punched my ticket way before!! So, you have not REALLY been a bud all this time, and kicked me when you thought I was booted. Unbeknownst to you and many others, my buds, stormed the Bastille!!!:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

i spoke to my legal council, johnny Cochran and got you back on the site lickity split bud :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

i spoke to my legal council, johnny Cochran and got you back on the site lickity split bud :bc: 

Rumor has it that SSFB is scared shitless of dead attorneys.  Well done!!!  :bc:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh I get that, but sorry if I call it a complete failure of a financial plan.

If he needs to be in fixed income to preserve his/her wealth then most likely the financial plan failed somewhere along the way. 

Ok. :dunno:   Ive seen some pretty huge portolios, and you might be surprised how they are allocated.  :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok. :dunno:   Ive seen some pretty huge portolios, and you might be surprised how they are allocated.  :bc: 

I guess I call a financial plan a failure is one that doesn't grow in retirement.  Regardless of how ones allocation is.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I guess I call a financial plan a failure is one that doesn't grow in retirement.  Regardless of how ones allocation is.

Kill yourself Ricky

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Falling behind are we?

Yes....I'm falling behind in the amount of patience it takes to deal with how fucking retarded you are

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its different when its other people's  money, its about the objective of the money.  Many times there is so much money, that the objective is just preservation of principal, which is  slow, boring but steady and predictable. :bc:  

50 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

YES!! My buds saved me from a FALSE arrest!!    :bc:

No justice, no peace !!!

No justice, no peace !!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its different when its other people's  money, its about the objective of the money.  Many times there is so much money, that the objective is just preservation of principal, which is  slow, boring but steady and predictable. :bc:  

Maybe, but I've had no less than about 120 advisors over the past 10 years who would think I would be better off taking the preservation route, like when I was about 20 years from retirement, shame on them and they should all have their licences revoked for gross incompetence.  It all comes down to what ones risk tolerance is, but it would be very wrong for those to assume it.

What is too much money and what is an acceptable risk?  The problem is most are behind in their retirement planning and have lost the opportunity  to grow their wealth due to poor choices/advice.  Most have zero clue what it means to actually have their money work for them cause they have never and will never get to that point.

Pity the ones that have and just let it sit, they obviously never got it there on their own, and yes I know a few that fit that narrative.

20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

YES!! My buds saved me from a FALSE arrest!!    :bc:

No justice, no peace !!!

No justice, no peace !!!

:usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag::usflag:

:canadaflag:

Maybe, but I've had no less than about 120 advisors over the past 10 years who would think I would be better off taking the preservation route, like when I was about 20 years from retirement, shame on them and they should all have their licences revoked for gross incompetence.  It all comes down to what ones risk tolerance is, but it would be very wrong for those to assume it.

What is too much money and what is an acceptable risk?  The problem is most are behind in their retirement planning and have lost the opportunity  to grow their wealth due to poor choices/advice.  Most have zero clue what it means to actually have their money work for them cause they have never and will never get to that point.

Pity the ones that have and just let it sit, they obviously never got it there on their own, and yes I know a few that fit that narrative.

have you seen him whine about market swings,  with that kinda panic he is prob better off keeping his 50 in life savings under his mattress

On 4/30/2019 at 7:05 PM, HSR said:

GoldbergRX1 wasn't it??? Beat up a drunk driver or something like that??

Do you remember the thread he started and was trying to post a picture. Everything he tried wouldn't work. He got all pissed off lol. One of the funniest threads ever. Goddamn site..........won't work..........can't post pictures........

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

have you seen him whine about market swings,  with that kinda panic he is prob better off keeping his 50 in life savings under his mattress

Most of what I refer to as the junior achievers will try and dishonestly leverage junior achiever central as if its some general consensus for high net worth individuals to park their funds into preservation due to the current market climate.  Lets face it they get the same fees for shit returns so its no skin off their asses.  This has been ongoing for almost a decade and when I give them my actual returns as a benchmark they get all pouty and just claim I'm taking on too much risk, rather than just admit they don't have a hope in hell of matching that.

At least Mark (Woolie) strives for  betterment and if I was in the US, I would have no hesitation to have discussions with him.  However, his portfolio limitations would not be one for me.

1 minute ago, small-bore said:

Do you remember the thread he started and was trying to post a picture. Everything he tried wouldn't work. He got all pissed off lol. One of the funniest threads ever. Goddamn site..........won't work..........can't post pictures........

You're next.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I think ive told you several times that guys like you arent a good fit for guys like me.  My mission statement is to align client objectives with correct solutions.  Thats different from what works for you.  Take a guy with a 30 plus million dollar portfolio, who earned that all of it on his own, and is still working, and also holds his own licenses and can build his own portfolio....you might be quit surprised with how his portfolio is allocated.  I sure was.

Edited by DriftBusta

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think ive told you several times that guys like you arent a good fit for guys like me.  My mission statement is to align client objectives with correct solutions.  Thats different from what works for you.  Take a guy with a 30 plus million dollar portfolio, who earned that all of it on his own, and is still working, and also holds his own licenses and can build his own portfolio....you might be quit surprised with how his portfolio is allocated.  I sure was.

Thing is I will listen to anyone and always will, just stating the general pattern consensus.

My brother cracks me up he's told many advisors he's looking for a 6% return, that is he's willing to give them say 2 million and expects that return.  If they get more it's theirs, if they make less, it's out of their hide.  Nobody hase taken him up on it.:lol:

Thing is I will listen to anyone and always will, just stating the general pattern consensus.

My brother cracks me up he's told many advisors he's looking for a 6% return, that is he's willing to give them say 2 million and expects that return.  If they get more it's theirs, if they make less, it's out of their hide.  Nobody hase taken him up on it.:lol:

Well if 120 guys have called you over the years, you surely understand that they are paid to bring on assets.  And its likely that at least some of them would have done a competent job of growing and protecting your assets.   Another part of my job is to manage expectations. When we calculate a clients financial foundation, we always base it on very conservative assumptions. When we are only assuming a 5.8% return long-term of a clients retirement assets yet I am able to return over 11%,  i’ve done my job.  Yet, most people who dont follow this stuff are not capable of doing that.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Well if 120 guys have called you over the years, you surely understand that they are paid to bring on assets.  And its likely that at least some of them would have done a competent job of growing and protecting your assets.   Another part of my job is to manage expectations. When we calculate a clients financial foundation, we always base it on very conservative assumptions. When we are only assuming a 5.8% return long-term of a clients retirement assets yet I am able to return over 11%,  i’ve done my job.  Yet, most people who dont follow this stuff are not capable of doing that.

Of course they are looking at growing their book.  It's really the only reason they call.  Also, I'm not looking at or needing to protect my assets as I'm in pure growth mode.  When I tell them I'm doing over 12% for the past decade and they think they are winning suggesting about 4%, the conversation tends to take a divergence.:lol:

My plan does not alter one bit come retirement.