Check your account email address ×

More Winning Of Hearts and Minds

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not sure.  He hates the military and vets but is forced to pretend he doesn’t to try and garner some heavy deciding votes.

Like they do with blacks.  They really do love Muslims tho.  It’s neat!

I don't think he cares about the votes as long as he is getting PAID for it.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Getting paid to keep people a victim and blame somebody else while helping them understand how the Liberals in DC are on their side....and want to compensate them?

If you love your job, you never work a day in your life.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Seals aren't there for winning hearts & minds you fucking pansyass. They are trained killers. 

Good god just stfu you stupid Hillbilly.  :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, ford_428cj said:

You jumped into snacks shitbox ....feast up faggot

Both of em are low T ladyboys...

I just posted an article and left....look what I came back to...never fails.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

35 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Getting to do what I do is like stealing. It’s been an awesome career. Hopefully yours has been the same. 

180,000 dead civilians in Iraq and this is almost two years old...a country that had nothing to do with 9-11....Fordy beats his pathetic pud over this shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-than-180000-iraqi-civilians-killed-since-2003-report

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

180,000 dead civilians in Iraq and this is almost two years old...a country that had nothing to do with 9-11....Fordy beats his pathetic pud over this shit.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/more-than-180000-iraqi-civilians-killed-since-2003-report

You are all over the map & a mess. Hating on Seals - now switch it to this. Pure faggotry...

12 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

That guy should be running the Chicago PD

Chicago police can't afford the murderers they have already. Every time they shoot some kid in the back they have to pay like $5 million.

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn America!!!!  God damn them...hold on though...

“The report notes that of all the known actors operating in Iraq, ISIS has killed more civilians than any other labeled party.”

Also: “civilian”- a member not officially listed as an armed forces soldier but a “militant” none the less.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Getting to do what I do is like stealing. It’s been an awesome career. Hopefully yours has been the same. 

Oh, I believe you. 

Edited by racer254

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

They did it for the girl - nothing else mattered.

That story is incredible btw ...

Derp hero derp derp derp....fucking bootlickers make me sick

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You are all over the map & a mess. Hating on Seals - now switch it to this. Pure faggotry...

Truth hurts...not my fault your are a retard that gets a hard on over civilians getting killed. Should have signed up and done it yourself pussy. 

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Faggot snacks & the other loser... tell this girl how you feel.

Are you implying we turn a blind eye to alleged murder of children because what the otherside did was bad as well?

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Truth hurts...not my fault your are a retard that gets a hard on over civilians getting killed. Should have signed up and done it yourself pussy. 

The truth is - you're just a miserable sack of shit who hates everything American. You acted like an asshole hating on people for Easter, you hate our gov't, & you hate our military members as well.

No wonder you don't get laid .... what a fuckin asshole!

5 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Are you implying we turn a blind eye to alleged murder of children because what the otherside did was bad as well?

I'm implying they do good as well, & if an accident happened in a wartime situation ... I'll take the Americans side.

Chris Kyle shot a kid also - but the kid had a weapon. Two sides to the story ... & shit happens.

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

The truth is - you're just a miserable sack of shit who hates everything American. You acted like an asshole hating on people for Easter, you hate our gov't, & you hate our military members as well.

No wonder you don't get laid .... what a fuckin asshole!

I'm implying they do good as well, & if an accident happened in a wartime situation ... I'll take the Americans side.

Chris Kyle shot a kid also - but the kid had a weapon. Two sides to the story ... & shit happens.

Chris Kyle shot an armed child, this guy is accused of shooting an unarmed child. Surely you aren't trying to equate the two?

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Chris Kyle shot an armed child, this guy is accused of shooting an unarmed child. Surely you aren't trying to equate the two?

From above ...