Check your account email address ×

More Winning Of Hearts and Minds

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

The intentional shooting of an unarmed civili... Nvmd, your not gonna care anyhow.  :bc:

Brainless bootlicking drones with no empathy or compassion for those suffering the consequence of their disgusting shameless support of the worlds leading sponsor of terror

The great thing about living in America is that thinking men and women realize that they have a right to be critical of the military. In fact, they see it as their patriotic duty to give criticism when it is required. There will always be followers and non-thinkers that think it’s necessary give the military a pass because they’ve been told to do so.  I feel sorry for those people. I really do. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

The intentional shooting of an unarmed civili... Nvmd, your not gonna care anyhow.  :bc:

Says the liberal garbage piece of an article ... :bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Brainless bootlicking drones with no empathy or compassion for those suffering the consequence of their disgusting shameless support of the worlds leading sponsor of terror

:lol: ...you done lost it son

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The great thing about living in America is that thinking men and women realize that they have a right to be critical of the military. In fact, they see it as their patriotic duty to give criticism when it is required. There will always be followers and non-thinkers that think it’s necessary give the military a pass because they’ve been told to do so.  I feel sorry for those people. I really do. 

Who’s giving the guilty parties a pass?

37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m talking about people in this forum.  

The dumbfuck redneck chickenfucker defended the murderers and then went right to work deflecting ......IN THIS VERY THREAD 

Sweet fuck man

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The truth is - you're just a miserable sack of shit who hates everything American. You acted like an asshole hating on people for Easter, you hate our gov't, & you hate our military members as well.

No wonder you don't get laid .... what a fuckin asshole!

I'm implying they do good as well, & if an accident happened in a wartime situation ... I'll take the Americans side.

Chris Kyle shot a kid also - but the kid had a weapon. Two sides to the story ... & shit happens.

Like I said earlier the thought of innocents being killed in Iraq makes your little Hillbilly cock hard and if you think me saying that means I hate this country and our decent miltary members than I can't help you.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Who’s giving the guilty parties a pass?

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Can you read?

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I’m talking about people in this forum.  

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dumbfuck redneck chickenfucker defended the murderers and then went right to work deflecting ......IN THIS VERY THREAD 

Sweet fuck man

Woolie is as dumb as Fordy.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Whatcha gonna do about it? Make another post? :lol:

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I feel sorry for anyone coming to you for help.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said earlier the thought of innocents being killed in Iraq makes your little Hillbilly cock hard and if you think me saying that means I hate this country and our decent miltary members than I can't help you.

Lots of hard cock posts from you today. Did the dog get out of the kennel? :lmao:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Whatcha gonna do about it? Make another post? :lol:

I feel sorry for anyone coming to you for help.

Lots of hard cock posts from you today. Did the dog get out of the kennel? :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And it looks like the other genius is about to chime in.

Right on cue and that's a weird thing to say even for you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Or you’re both loud mouth pant load excuses for men.  

I'm your superior at life on your best day pants shitter.....in a match of wits or with muscle.....on your best day

17 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh poor Felicia, running out of coat tails 

Snot not being here has him verklempt. Fixated on hard dick for some reason.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'm your superior at life on your best day pants shitter.....in a match of wits or with muscle.....on your best day

If your brains were gas you couldn't drive an ant across a BB.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As you follow Moe around tounging his asshole....go lay down dummy.  :thumb:

Damn dude, get a prostitute or something.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Snot not being here has him verklempt. Fixated on hard dick for some reason.

If your brains were gas you couldn't drive an ant across a BB.

Damn dude, get a prostitute or something.

Unoriginal and stupid....great combo Moe.