Check your account email address ×

The official "prove to jtsrx that the earth is round" thread

19 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha ha GPS is ground based. Talking about satellites doesn't disprove what I said. 

Also so I could careless what you think. You brought up the flat earth thing so I responded. Also Im not ashamed to admit i don't believe we living a a spinning globe that spins 1100 mph at the equator while flying around the sun at 66600 mph and the reason we can't feel it is because of gravity. 

Youre the one that believes gravity holds the oceans and everything else to the surface of a spinning ball 

Jesus Christ...........

• Gold Member
31 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Seriously guys .......take your best shot at stumping JT , he is convinced the earth is flat and we are all idiots :lol:

fucking moron

I have a whole bunch of PM's to go with this thread!!! :lol2:

The moon is a hologram

9-11 was an inside job

The list goes on!!

:lol:  :nuts:

Gotta love JT tho! :bc:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

I have a whole bunch of PM's to go with this thread!!! :lol2:

The moon is a hologram

9-11 was an inside job

The list goes on!!

:lol:  :nuts:

Gotta love JT tho! :bc:

LOL, no fucking way........seriously? :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

JT, can I post the PM's?

I don't care I have nothing to hide.

side note I don't believe the moon is a hologram. I shared some videos from a guy that studies the moon. He's said he's not sure what the moon is. 

I do do believe the earth is flat. I would explain why but most people aren't open minded enough to except the concept Plus I don't care if you believe it's flat I believe what I do based on the research I've done. 

anyone who thinks 911 was done by 19 terrorists is an idiot. Again I don't care what anyone believes. 

Ive never tried to force any of you to believe anything I believe. I'm cool with you believe what ever you wish 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Seriously guys .......take your best shot at stumping JT , he is convinced the earth is flat and we are all idiots :lol:

fucking moron

No you're an idiot. No one else just you

Edited by jtssrx

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I don't care I have nothing to hide.

side note I don't believe the moon is a hologram. I shared some videos from a guy that studies the moon. He's said he's not sure what the moon is. 

I do do believe the earth is flat. I would explain why but most people aren't open minded enough to except the concept Plus I don't care if you believe it's flat I believe what I do based on the research I've done. 

anyone who thinks 911 was done by 19 terrorists is an idiot. Again I don't care what anyone believes. 

Ive never tried to force any of you to believe anything I believe. I'm cool with you believe what ever you wish 

We're not open minded enough but you think anyone who believes 9/11 was done by 19 terrorists is an idiot.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Just now, Momorider said:

:lmao: you can go ahead and ban this clown, anyone this stupid shouldn't be allowed to breath let alone post here :unfb:

Nah, you'll be banned before jts.

• Like 1