Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Solid game tonight for sure.

Not the outcome I was hoping but the series isn't over yet. 

8 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Peter Chiarelli was an utter disaster in Edmonton. Hopefully Holland can get the mess straightened out for next season. 

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

And tomorrow golf season starts in Ohio

I wanted Columbus to win. That fucking Marchand gets under my skin! 

• Haha 1

Boston did a nice job with their exclamation point in fucking Ohio.  They are the last team I am rooting for to take the cup.  If they fall....I want the lowest rated/watched cup ever between Carolina and Dallas.  Fuck Bettman!

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Don't really give a fuck who wins now, as long as it isn't Boston. 

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go Canes!!!!!!!

I have been rooting for San Jose more than anyone I guess lately but it wouldn't bother me seeing the Canes go all the way. Justin Williams was born about a half hour away from me and like he has shown, is a real nose to the grindstone type of player which I like. He is also a great person so I'd definitely be happy for him and the team he has lead to hoist the Cup.

I like Dallas also and would like to see them put out St. Louis. For whatever reason, I have never liked St.Louis in all the years I have enjoyed hockey, and that is a lot of years. 

Boston vs. St. Looey?  I'd watch every game.  Be good ratings on that game.  Any other match ups and it'd just start watching around elimination games.  Carolina vs. Dallas?  I'd just watch highlight reels.  WGAF.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Boston vs. St. Looey?  I'd watch every game.  Be good ratings on that game.  Any other match ups and it'd just start watching around elimination games.  Carolina vs. Dallas?  I'd just watch highlight reels.  WGAF.

You're a fucking retard....you obviously know nothing of hockey and have latched on to some retarded geographic narrative even though you really dont know why.

Carolina Dallas would be 10x the series of Bs Blus.....kill yourself

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

You're a fucking retard....you obviously know nothing of hockey and have latched on to some retarded geographic narrative even though you really dont know why.

Just now, f7ben said:

Sharks Canes would be the best possible outcome. 

Go back to Indiana.  It's clear it infested your brain.

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You would like him if he was on your team.

The Bruins May just win the cup.

Likely, based on his skill set/goal scoring ability but the shenanigans he constantly displays would still have me thinking the same about him. 

Like they were talking about last night. Hrudey said he is almost 31 so quit acting like a suck and adult up some. Marchand admitted that a few years ago, that he needs to grow up but I guess he is just incapable of that? The licking crap last year took his reputation to a whole new level. :thumbdown2:

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/video/cam-neely-brad-certainly-needs-grow-little-bit    https://wbznewsradio.iheart.com/content/2018-05-10-bruins-star-brad-marchand-admits-its-time-to-grow-up/

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

BINGO!

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Sharks Canes would be the best possible outcome. 

Yep, and that's what I would like to see for a Finals.