Check your account email address ×

$4 a gallon

• Platinum Contributing Member

So 4 dollar a gallon gas, deficit out of control...but the economy is on fire I hear. Good thin working folks will have a little extra money in their pockets to pay for fuel.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So 4 dollar a gallon gas, deficit out of control...but the economy is on fire I hear. Good thin working folks will have a little extra money in their pockets to pay for fuel.

21 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Snakey’s so busy with the hot economy he had to take some time off from here  to keep up :lol:

Kissed and made up while I was at work today, boys?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not hitting anywhere near $4 anywhere other than communist California.  Probably see $3 here in the midwest.

Domestic producers will keep prices low.  Just gotta get through summer fuel changeover and maintenance at the refineries.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Does this sound familiar?

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I don't see it hitting $4 anywhere but cali. I could be wrong. Sure hate to see diesel hit $4.50 like it did 5 yrs ago.

It's gone up $.75 a gallon in a couple weeks here. 

10 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not hitting anywhere near $4 anywhere other than communist California.  Probably see $3 here in the midwest.

Domestic producers will keep prices low.  Just gotta get through summer fuel changeover and maintenance at the refineries.

It's already $3 here

35 minutes ago, Snake said:

Kissed and made up while I was at work today, boys?

Why would you say that?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

the latest fucking excuse we now get for increase besides trudy's carbon tax is that corn crops in your midwest are flooded.besides the winter summer gas bullshit they pump into our minds this is the same every fucking year.they know nobody realizes this more driving in nice weather equals more money for hem it will never change

God damn Trump.   :lmao:

Oil prices are climbing, but that only accounts for about one-quarter of the recently higher gas prices American drivers have been facing, he said. A bigger issue is that this is around the time of year when many oil refineries plan maintenance as they make their annual switch to summer-blend fuels.

This year, unexpected issues took a higher number of refineries offline, squeezing supplies. “This laundry list of refinery issues, both planned and unplanned, is having a dramatic impact on prices,” DeHaan said. “It’s almost inevitable every year that there will be a refinery issue.”

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

God damn Trump.   :lmao:

Oil prices are climbing, but that only accounts for about one-quarter of the recently higher gas prices American drivers have been facing, he said. A bigger issue is that this is around the time of year when many oil refineries plan maintenance as they make their annual switch to summer-blend fuels.

This year, unexpected issues took a higher number of refineries offline, squeezing supplies. “This laundry list of refinery issues, both planned and unplanned, is having a dramatic impact on prices,” DeHaan said. “It’s almost inevitable every year that there will be a refinery issue.”

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

4 minutes ago, jammin said:

2.85 here.  Summer season is approaching it only makes sense......  

Why does that make sense? Summer gas doesn't cost any more to produce? They started that bullshit about 18 years ago. They Jack the price up for construction season. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why does that make sense? Summer gas doesn't cost any more to produce? They started that bullshit about 18 years ago. They Jack the price up for construction season. 

Fucking Venezuelans!