Check your account email address ×

$4 a gallon

2 hours ago, Anler said:

They are stupid priced. 

crazy money for fucking trucks now .

I was just out looking my self . holding off guess the 20 ford transit will come with a 4x4 option and a oil burner option or eco 6 or a nat asperated 6 .

think that is what I want a semi custom mid hight roof . still prob looking at 65k 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

crazy money for fucking trucks now .

I was just out looking my self . holding off guess the 20 ford transit will come with a 4x4 option and a oil burner option or eco 6 or a nat asperated 6 .

think that is what I want a semi custom mid hight roof . still prob looking at 65k 

ITs not that 5 cylinder oil burner they used to put in Brazilian rangers is it? SUpposed to be a nice motor.

15 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

I hate working on trucks. Would rather work my job longer and use that money to pay someone to do the things I think suck.

I've been retired now for a long time so I have lots of time to work on things, I recently installed a new Gas furnace and water heater in my home..wife still works 4 days a week though.

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I've been retired now for a long time so I have lots of time to work on things, I recently installed a new Gas furnace and water heater in my home..wife still works 4 days a week though.

That I can understand, as long as you enjoy it. 

Plumbing,  carpentry landscaping , even cutting tree's Ill do I just don't like working on trucks. Even thou in highschool I was a semi motorhead.

8 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

ITs not that 5 cylinder oil burner they used to put in Brazilian rangers is it? SUpposed to be a nice motor.

The diesel they're using in the Transit now is a Ford built 3.2l I-5 that's based off the Ford global engine known as the "Puma". The 3.0l Power Stroke thats in the F150s is a better engine. Makes more power. The 3.2 makes 185hp/350tq.  The 3.0 makes 250hp/440tq   Wouldn't be surprised if they offer the 3.0 in the Transit in 2020

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

11 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The diesel they're using in the Transit now is a Ford built 3.2l I-5 that's based off the Ford global engine known as the "Puma". The 3.0l Power Stroke thats in the F150s is a better engine. Makes more power. The 3.2 makes 185hp/350tq.  The 3.0 makes 250hp/440tq   Wouldn't be surprised if they offer the 3.0 in the Transit in 2020

SO is that PUMA any good, or was it just hype I was reading?