Check your account email address ×

$4 a gallon

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So the xlt comes in around the same price before tax that my loaded fx4 did.  Got it. 

I have the XLT and paid 35K out the door in 2010.  Buy a RAM looks to be better discounts, or better still get a Fagon Wagon, always good deals on those.:lol:

Oil guys made up some kakamania idea about "summer blend" so they can charge more money during construction season. 

Meat puppets: oh that was a great idea!

58 minutes ago, jammin said:

Right?  NUTs price wise.  My son bought his truck here-    https://www.lauraautogroup.com/specials/used.htm    I know its a ways away from you but the numbers are unbeatable (if you are looking) 

2017 GMC All Terrain, 6.2L, double cab and loaded.  Under 40K OTD with ext warranty for 5 years I believe.  It had what they called hail damage.  When I say you need a microscope to find the 4 or 5 dings i'm not lying. 

not looking, yet. i plan to drive this thing until it dies. also want to get the wife's new car paid off first. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not looking, yet. i plan to drive this thing until it dies. also want to get the wife's new car paid off first. 

Same-  I still in my 2000 Yukon with 300K on her.   She keeps on ticking    :bc: 

44 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have the XLT and paid 35K out the door in 2010.  Buy a RAM looks to be better discounts, or better still get a Fagon Wagon, always good deals on those.:lol:

Not sure I can bring myself to own a ram :lol: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was looking at a few the other day on the local lot...they look damn nice.

They certainly are nice looking.  My sledding buddies that are ram loyal have had issues all over the board with theirs and I'm hesitant to own one.  

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

They certainly are nice looking.  My sledding buddies that are ram loyal have had issues all over the board with theirs and I'm hesitant to own one.  

Also rust out faster, you should see some of the 4 year old and older ones here, rust buckets, they would be my last choice in a truck, lots of mechanical problems too.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Also rust out faster, you should see some of the 4 year old and older ones here, rust buckets, they would be my last choice in a truck, lots of mechanical problems too.

That's the main problem.  Buddy had one rust in 2 years of ownership including oil spraying.   He got it fixed under warranty but still way to early to start rusting 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

That's the main problem.  Buddy had one rust in 2 years of ownership including oil spraying.   He got it fixed under warranty but still way to early to start rusting 

Yeah that's terrible how the Ram's rust so soon..I know they all can rust at some point, even Ford's aluminum body trucks can end up with rusty frames if not rust-proofed when new..odd though, my 2000 Chevy 3/4 ton body looks new, frame is getting rusty some though.

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Yeah that's terrible how the Ram's rust so soon..I know they all can rust at some point, even Ford's aluminum body trucks can end up with rusty frames if not rust-proofed when new..odd though, my 2000 Chevy 3/4 ton body looks new, frame is getting rusty some though.

I oil spray my trucks every fall and they do have some minor rust on drive shaft etc but frames and body always seem good.  

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I oil spray my trucks every fall and they do have some minor rust on drive shaft etc but frames and body always seem good.  

I used to do that years ago..In the Spring time I park my trucks into a lake at paved boat launches..lol leave them sit for 1/2 hour, it washes off some salt.

58 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Best half ton on the road. Bout to round 130k on my 2015. Had to put ball joints on the front about 15k ago. 

5 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Well, you're a massive faggot, so you'd fit right in driving one 

:snack:

4 hours ago, Anler said:

Best half ton on the road. Bout to round 130k on my 2015. Had to put ball joints on the front about 15k ago. 

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well, you're a massive faggot, so you'd fit right in driving one 

:snack:

WealthyFragrantAtlanticsharpnosepuffer-size_restricted.gif_cf.gif.ce98f7037faf70aac927134906571eb9.gif

Come talk to me when your turdmobile rounds 100k... It wont

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea cause no Ford will ever make it past 100K. :lol: You're a lot dumber than you look 

The right hand side catalyst is shot in my truck which they think the noise was coming from. 

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The right hand side catalyst is shot in my truck which they think the noise was coming from. 

My supt ecobooth is having trans issues. Its been in the shop twice in the last month. Just for the trans. Its been in the shop probably 4 times in the last year. 

Just now, Anler said:

No, I dont have the time for that stuff. Truck rode like shit tho. 

I always do my own work other than auto trans work, put upper and lower control arms with ball joints on the wife's Avalanche at 121,000, bottoms were shot, I put top ones in as long as I was that into it, pretty simple, took about 2 hours for all 4.