Check your account email address ×

Can You Even Imagine This As President?

25 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont know. Hang from nooses has a nice visual to it.  Treason is a serious crime 

The ones calling it treason were the ones guilty of it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

I dont know. Hang from nooses has a nice visual to it.  Treason is a serious crime 

Republican Pres and Congress for two years and no charges, I wonder why? No I don't, I"ll leave that to the base to ponder :lol2:

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When can we expect this to start happening?  Should we do like some “knot tying for dummies” free community courses?  I’d work around the clock to ensure this type of training.

Should be any day now :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Republican Pres and Congress for two years and no charges, I wonder why? No I don't, I"ll leave that to the base to ponder :lol2:

Should be any day now :lol: 

The evidence against Obama’s whole corrupt administration was disposed of and buried professionally by his IC and DoJ.  There is no evidence, or live bodies, to present.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

The ones calling it treason were the ones guilty of it.

Correct.  And why I’ve said for some time there is no middle ground.   The Democrats have shown clearly that they seem to be willing to say or do anything to win power. Until true moderates take over the party from the fucking whack jobs that are running it now, there will be no uniting the country.  This simpleton Trump supporter has zero doubt about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The evidence against Obama’s whole corrupt administration was disposed of and buried professionally by his IC and DoJ.  There is no evidence, or live bodies, to present.

Yuh

Please hold your breath as it should be any day now, I'll PM when you can start breathing again :thumb:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

Yuh

Please hold your breath as it should be any day now, I'll PM when you can start breathing again :thumb:

Not sure what you misunderstood about my fairly simple to read and comprehend post.

Or are you trying to be witty?  Stop that.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

For as shitty as she is I don't see her as a traitor. 

Her multi million dollar pay to play schemes, her alignment with the cabal who is been accusing trump of collusion for the past two years,  causing all this division in the country, is about as traitorous as it gets imo.  They have weakened our standing with our adversaries, even causing issues with the markets.  I’m not as forgiving as you are I guess.  We haven’t even talked about her 30 plus year history of being a professional grifter.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Angry ginger said:

For as shitty as she is I don't see her as a traitor. 

Maybe treason is the wrong word but I would like to see everyone involved in the fabricated Russiagate story hang from the highest tree. 

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When can we expect this to start happening?  Should we do like some “knot tying for dummies” free community courses?  I’d work around the clock to ensure this type of training.

I'll volunteer to teach Hilary how to tie a noose.  :bc:

• Haha 1

The way that they can get Hillary, is if they can PROVE SHE DESTROYED EVIDENCE on the Server and on the blackberries.

See, when Comey SUBPOENAED those items, that was how they saved her ass. They took a chance that Trump would lose, and it would be buried forever.

Obviously, they should have gone in with a search warrant at 5 AM, like they did with Manafort, and Stone.

THIS IS JUST STARTING, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. TRUMP IS GOING TO TRY AND GET THEM FOR WHAT THEY DID TO HIS FAMILY.

Get your popcorn ready. 

3 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe treason is the wrong word but I would like to see everyone involved in the fabricated Russiagate story hang from the highest tree. 

She can’t be unconnected with any of it, she was the intended beneficiary.

*Hilary Clinton for dummies reading selections, all well before events of past 3 years.  

00C044A2-A5D6-4D7C-AF15-1AA8CAD63288.jpeg