Check your account email address ×

Looks like Barr is going to release the Mueller report soon.

2 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yep :bc:   LOTS of heads are going to roll.

Im not so sure about that...it will be a long version of what we have already I think.

2 minutes ago, STUMPY said:

Im not so sure about that...it will be a long version of what we have already I think.

I think so too. But if it gets some to stfu around here it’ll be worth it. :news: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

No heads will roll. Dont expect much from the report. 

I cant see Barr releasing what he did...and then pull the rug out from under Trump.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I think so too. But if it gets some to stfu around here it’ll be worth it. :news: 

Even when Slinger kind of sort of finally admits he was wrong he doesn't shut up. 

how convenient. you clowns are like robots, who plug themselves into rww think tanks daily. no thoughts, just remarks.

"you shall say that the reason the report won't be released in full, is because the democrats don't want it to be. they're scared of what will be found. ignore their many attempts to release it."

:lmao:

Just now, Snoslinger said:

how convenient. you clowns are like robots, who plug themselves into rww think tanks daily. no thoughts, just remarks.

"you shall say that the reason the report won't be released in full, is because the democrats don't want it to be. they're scared of what will be found. ignore their many attempts to release it."

idiot.gif.f29774a78d938ed891d251eb92d8b243.gif

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Even when Slinger kind of sort of finally admits he was wrong he doesn't shut up. 

do i need to create a thread, solely devoted to my stance on this? apparently so. i'm sick of having to repeat it.

do i need to create a thread, solely devoted to my stance on this? apparently so. i'm sick of having to repeat it.

Ill post this for you....its much easier.

downloadfile.gif

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

there attempts lol.

you people act like you have never been in line at any govenment agency .

take a fucking number and wait it is govenment nothing happens fast nothing 

Will their be another poll? Do you think anyone will vote? 

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

D's or R's, let heads roll if they deserve to but somehow it won't come down to that.....will it?  

No heads will roll. ANyone who believes these people live in the same world as the rest of us is living in a fucking fantasy land.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

No heads will roll. ANyone who believes these people live in the same world as the rest of us is living in a fucking fantasy land.

One good thing to come from the Tump fiasco is Paul Manafort being smacked.  If ever there were a Russian collusion/snake lobbyist he is it. 

Neal

If anyone thinks it will matter AT ALL what is or is not in the report they are kidding themselves.  The left will NEVER admit they are wrong.   They will find some way to spin this.   Both the MSM and the shitbag politicians.  

Look at it logically....admitting wrong doing or admitting the Trump team did nothing wrong could possibly hand him the election in 2020.   They will NEVER do anything to help that.   I find it hard to imagine a scenario they even just move on.   They haven't on collusion now nor will they going into the 2020 race.  

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

No heads will roll. Dont expect much from the report. 

I don't think so either. I also don't agree with identifying persons who are not guilty of anything that may be mentioned in the report. It's just going to create a shit show that has no positive outcome. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

One good thing to come from the Tump fiasco is Paul Manafort being smacked.  If ever there were a Russian collusion/snake lobbyist he is it. 

Neal

Yeah that was a pretty big blow to the DNC and the podestas