Check your account email address ×

LOL! “Ducks in a row” !!

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

how long has it been from your last FS vacation when you scurried  off with your 3 inch clit between your legs in shame again . I have a feeling that day is coming real soon again 

Exhibit A

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No fucking way cop watch was snake.....no way......say it ain't so

Lol, he did a good job. I would have blown my cover within a week. That must have been pretty hard to do, changing your persona, typing style, etc. have to give captain cunt some credit :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the report get released to the public?

The fact that there are no more indictments has been.....you believe all leakers right?

34 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Did the report get released to the public?

LOL I KNEW IT!!!

Yes, we all know very well what you whole little shitty party's plan is.  It's no big deal.  Liars and cheats are easy to figure out and predict.

4 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

“ connecting the dots!!!

I suppose Mueller is a Russian bot now? 

I don't suppose anything about you...you're still a cockroach so get back  in the woodwork Shelly.:roundhouse:

13 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Poor  McLiar, kneeshot , toolkits And Tupperware boy ! :lol:

SLEEPY IS BACK!!!!  Hoooray!  Where you been BRO?  I thought you might have blown yourself up or something.

The retards you listed above are all still the same.  Clinging to anything they can to try and justify their little racist fascism.  It's been glorious!

Welcome back!  I think I saw @Snake posting again yesterday also!  We're getting the old band back together!!!!

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Exhibit A

Lol, he did a good job. I would have blown my cover within a week. That must have been pretty hard to do, changing your persona, typing style, etc. have to give captain cunt some credit :lol:

I think the worst I did was post a bad meme, tried to keep any insults out of it. That was hard. :lol:

As far as McCain goes, and I have said it before, he lost me completely when he suspended his campaign to suck the banking industry bailout.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

I think the worst I did was post a bad meme, tried to keep any insults out of it. That was hard. :lol:

As far as McCain goes, and I have said it before, he lost me completely when he suspended his campaign to suck the banking industry bailout.

SNAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for you're back gif

12 hours ago, Cop Watch said:

:lol: 

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No shit...fucking guy is like a cockroach....funny how attracts the other roaches. :lmao:

yeah....

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No fucking way cop watch was snake.....no way......say it ain't so

What's this tell you about yourself?  Oops.  FAGGOT!  :lol:

51 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SLEEPY IS BACK!!!!  Hoooray!  Where you been BRO?  I thought you might have blown yourself up or something.

The retards you listed above are all still the same.  Clinging to anything they can to try and justify their little racist fascism.  It's been glorious!

Welcome back!  I think I saw @Snake posting again yesterday also!  We're getting the old band back together!!!!

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SNAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image result for you're back gif

Jesus Derpski....don't blow it in your pocket.