Check your account email address ×

Mueller reported handed in it’s over “no Collusion no indictments for Collusion”

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

OK No Indictments, No Collusion....can we now talk about how Trump is strangling  Venezuela and its people and how  he has continued the policies  of Bush and Obama by bombing  and killing innocent people around the globe? 

Oil/petrodollars 

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So that makes it OK...WTF.

I love how you assume I agree with it. I liked your post. I was just replying saying why they are doing it. No I don’t support it. 

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Stfu you god damn idiot. I could roll out at least 20 situations that should be addressed. Not only that, you don’t have a fucking clue as to what the report even says. Quit pretending you are some sort of “politically neutral”, maybe even leaning slightly left voter. You’re not even close, based on your idiotic comments in here. 

Okay....GO!

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Okay....GO!

I’m headed out the door, but here is a start.....

trunp tower meeting

the lies about it 

cigar bar meeting 

The lies about it

the sharing of poll data and the secrecy behind it

stone’s  involvement

Discussion, and actions,  of sanction relief

more abiut the Russian spies that were indicted

kushners totally secret back door request

kusher security clearance 

deutche bank involvement

ill come up with more later  :bc:

13 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

trunp tower meeting

the lies about it 

cigar bar meeting 

The lies about it

stone’s  involvement

deutche bank involvement

Mueller has indictments lined up for all of your points.  :bc: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trunp tower meeting

the lies about it 

cigar bar meeting 

The lies about it

stone’s  involvement

deutche bank involvement

You have had a 2+ year investigation and still you want more?   How about a SP being assigned to the Mystery of how this thing got started.   What happened at the FISA court?  What was the Role of Bruce Orr and his wife in the distribution of the Steele Dossier.  Who paid for and authorized the Steele Dossier?   How was the spreading of the document to the media handled by those in the DOJ. 

I will trade you a continued investigation into your list of questions for a SP that interviews all the players surrounding the Steel Dossier with the threat of jail time as has been used in the Mueller investigation.  You see foreign powers as a threat to our democracy fair enough but I would add that we face the same kinds of problems from those in places of power who were not elected making decisions about our elections behind the scenes.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, F3600 said:

What a historic yet sad day as we pull out from the first major coup attempt of the modern era.

No that is what our government does around the globe.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You have had a 2+ year investigation and still you want more?   How about a SP being assigned to the Mystery of how this thing got started.   What happened at the FISA court?  What was the Role of Bruce Orr and his wife in the distribution of the Steele Dossier.  Who paid for and authorized the Steele Dossier?   How was the spreading of the document to the media handled by those in the DOJ. 

I will trade you a continued investigation into your list of questions for a SP that interviews all the players surrounding the Steel Dossier with the threat of jail time as has been used in the Mueller investigation.  You see foreign powers as a threat to our democracy fair enough but I would add that we face the same kinds of problems from those in places of power who were not elected making decisions about our elections behind the scenes.  

:goodpost:

8 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Maybe you missed the headlines. No further indictments.  

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

You can’t spend two years claiming A ton of indictments are coming to in the end have the Mueller report he dropped at the close of business on a Friday to no fanfare and then say but the report hasn’t been released yet. 

One last time gentlemen: You can not indict a sitting president.

This report will either exonerate Trump or imply he did something illegal, and it's inarguable to discuss any further until the report is released to the public, just be patient it's getting close, and I'm done discussing until the report becomes public.

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

This report will either exonerate Trump or imply he did something illegal, and it's inarguable to discuss any further until the report is released to the public, just be patient it's getting close, and I'm done discussing until the report becomes public.

Good.

36 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

You claimed everyone was getting indicted. So your stance now is Trump and Trump alone worked the Russians to fix the election? 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

You're the retards that claimed victory because a far longer investigation into whitewater could only find the President guilty of getting a hummer. 

30 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You're the retards that claimed victory because a far longer investigation into whitewater could only find the President guilty of getting a hummer. 

yeah it was all jim  lol 

14 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Whitewater investigations we're about the governor and his wife swindleing money from poor people through the promise of a land transaction. To that end two close associates of the Clinton's and the governor of Arkansas went to prison for crimes committed. And yes Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury which is the same crime you are crowing as a great success in the Trump Russia investigations.

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Whitewater investigations we're about the governor and his wife swindleing money poor people through the promise of a land transaction. To that end two close associates of the Clinton's and the governor of Arkansas went to prison for crimes committed. And yes Bill Clinton lied to a grand jury which is the same crime you are crowing as a great success in the Trump Russia investigations.

Didnt Bill get disbarred as well?

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No that is what our government does around the globe.

Oh for sure, with the exception that we employ our military and spook military elsewhere.  We think this political and media division is bad but it’s tame comparatively.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

No more indictments doesn’t just mean the president you retard. It means nobody in his campaign either. Not one single indictment regarding collusion. 

I just watched Chris Matthews meltdown lol. It’s exactly how snot how been. Just keeps convulsing about the trump tower adoption meeting over and over :lol: 

Edited by Dump
  • Haha 2