Check your account email address ×

Mueller reported handed in it’s over “no Collusion no indictments for Collusion”

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at the morons here. It’s conspiracy 

34 indictments is nothing...lol

34 toothless useless indictments of nothing to do with why Mueller was appointed you stupid mother fucker!!! 

• Thanks 1

that fucking racist will say it somehow involved a white plot against blacks.dumb fuck thinks a black russian is a black person from siberia.coumo will back him up the ass kissing fuck

Edited by anorkist

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The resident Trumpsters are reserving judgement on Mueller until they see the report. 

He's been a fucking dirtbag since Bulger's time for Christ's sake.

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a great debut album.

Edit: just doesn't sound right without 'You're all I've got tonight' leading into it.

Edited by Snake

28 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The big take away from all this should be the Fusion GPS Dossier.  Yes both sides do opposition research as part of a campaign but this time the research was used to involve the DOJ in what should have been a political fight.  I hope for the Dems the shoe does not end up on the other foot some day. 

The big take away from the report you haven’t seen?  

17 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

The big take away from the report you haven’t seen?  

Mainly the investigation for me. I am sure the report will have something unfaltering for Trump but I feel it will be equally embarrassing for those who started the investigation many of which are no longer in their positions of authority.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Slinger MC retardrider and tbe other resident Collusion fucktawts were all wrong

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yes

Hey retards the AG has just received the report and you assholes are doing victory lap :lol:

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hey retards the AG has just received the report and you assholes are doing victory lap :lol:

It’s done vinny....  the ship has sailed on trump colluding, or obstructing or campaign finance.  The ducks never got lined up

time to move on if you don’t want Trump as your president.  

Hanging onto the Fake news that you bit on just improves trumps chance of reelection.

32 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

It’s done vinny....  the ship has sailed on trump colluding, or obstructing or campaign finance.  The ducks never got lined up

time to move on if you don’t want Trump as your president.  

Hanging onto the Fake news that you bit on just improves trumps chance of reelection.

Where are you getting your info from? Please provide a link :thumb:

Mueller, who would indict his own mother if he could, says “I don’t recommend any further indictments.”

wince hopes the AG says “well heck we’re gonna indict him anyway!!!”