Check your account email address ×

The official Donald Trump lie of the day thread.

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Great thread!

I ask again how many Trumptydump here would put up with their wives if they lied to them 9,000 times over the last 2 years?

That’s 12 lies a day.  Again, kick this off tomorrow.  You fucking dummy.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah great thread! Most definitely different from all the other threads!!!!1111!!! :lol2:

Is it me or is it suspiciously void of even the first lie so far?

Did I miss Tools posting another wrestling pic of himself or something?

Here’s a good one..... it’s true!  

White Americans don’t care about having a job, home,  prosperity........they just want to  be able to use the N-word again.  

2C7A5221-8B37-4A72-83C2-455AD3C417E5.jpeg

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Great thread!

I ask again how many Trumptydump here would put up with their wives if they lied to them 9,000 times over the last 2 years?

I'm surprised you waited until pg 2 before posting. I figured you'd have shit your pants 5 times by now!

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Great thread!

I asked you to post 5 of these supposed :lies: and you have come up with nothing at all Pants Shitter not fucking one thing :finger2:

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Great thread!

Well if the only other choice was a tranny , then yes. And that is a close comparison to the choice Americans had.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's your thread.

18 hours ago, Momorider said:

I asked you to post 5 of these supposed :lies: and you have come up with nothing at all Pants Shitter not fucking one thing :finger2:

Tell us about your helicopter shit eater. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Catholic republican. She was an alright mom though. 

She must of died young?  My mom is a cancer survivor of 30 years.  Going on her 3 bout ,  this time in her Colin.  She is pretty good mom too. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, Momorider said:

Prove the lies aren’t lies 👍

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

She must of died young?  My mom is a cancer survivor of 30 years.  Going on her 3 bout ,  this time in her Colin.  She is pretty good mom too. 

She was diagnosed with stomach cancer shortly after her retirement. It was initially misdiagnosed as an ulcer and treated as such. She eventually had surgery and recovered. It was in her lymphatic system though. She did get to see the holy land in Israel before dying. That was a lifelong dream. She also formed and had a good relationship with my daughter. My daughter carries her memory which I’m grateful. The cancer eventually reformed in her bowels. She died a horrible death. Drugs kept her pain free. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

She was diagnosed with stomach cancer shortly after her retirement. It was initially misdiagnosed as an ulcer and treated as such. She eventually had surgery and recovered. It was in her lymphatic system though. She did get to see the holy land in Israel before dying. That was a lifelong dream. She also formed and had a good relationship with my daughter. My daughter carries her memory which I’m grateful. The cancer eventually reformed in her bowels. She died a horrible death. Drugs kept her pain free. 

Sounds like she had a good life and people   Who loved her.  Never easy.   Cancer is a bitch , especially thirty years ago.  Pretty much a death sentence.  My mom went through hell and back, but she was one of the few lucky ones.  Gotten to see grand kids & great grandkids. 

• Like 1