Check your account email address ×

Trump threatens to block networks from hosting debates after Dems reject Fox

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

You think this is supporting Trump, dont you? Sweet fuck you're dumb!

The likes of those guys don't understand equality..And definitly don't want to hear truly what the DNC has to off for America that is actually feasibly possible..Well,  the lack thereof what is feasibly possible..

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

When the DNC bans a network from hosting debates its choice but when Trump wants to do the same thing its a dictatorship. 

:lol:You're so fucking stupid!

Yup!

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

customer A - i don't want to purchase HBO with my tv service

trump - fine, i won't allow customer B to select the discovery channel

kivalo - duh....

Dumb.

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

Shut up, stupid.

Good post!

On 3/6/2019 at 7:19 PM, Mainecat said:

Fox gave Trump his questions prior to his debate. 

Fuck Trump and Tard news

Opinion piece with unnamed sources.  One article vs 1000 that proved your parties corruption.  I doubt you get it.  

5 hours ago, hwytohell said:

brazile  getting  the advanced  sanders / hilliary  debate questions from her insider contacts at fake fucking (d)nn, and giving the written questions to hilliary rotten clintoon inc. and her henchdems .  (d)nn should never , ever hold a d/r debate platform.

/ thread.  It’s so fucking absurd my head hurts

Edited by DriftBusta

I still say the best interview Hillary Clinton got during the run up to the 2016 election was from Bill O'Reilly on fox. If anything facing a tough but fair line of questions made her look better than the softball interviews she got elsewhere.

brazile  getting  the advanced  sanders / hilliary  debate questions from her insider contacts at fake fucking (d)nn, and giving the written questions to hilliary rotten clintoon inc. and her henchdems .  (d)nn should never , ever hold a d/r debate platform.

Yea this little tid bit should not be swept under the rug.

Edited by Carlos Danger

Anyone wanna try commenting on this and not deflection?   

13 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Anyone wanna try commenting on this and not deflection?   

Yeah, it’s not completely accurate. It was topics, not answers to questions like she was cheating on a test. Your turn, about faux news doing it with trump 

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, it’s not completely accurate. It was topics, not answers to questions like she was cheating on a test. Your turn, about faux news doing it with trump 

Did her opponent get the same "topics" given to him?  :lol2:  

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

You are a sleazeball.

9 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

It was THE questions. 

8 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I gave up years ago trying to have an honest discussion with the guy.  There is really something wrong with the guy... 

:lol:

you are so far off in la la land there’s no point even trying to have an “honest discussion” with you. Same with several others in here. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

It was THE questions. 

It was topics , like “you will be asked about the Flynt water crisis”. I’m not saying this is OK, or normal. Just saying it wasn’t answers to tough questions,, as someone suggested. Any comments about fox and trump doing this?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

It was topics , like “you will be asked about the Flynt water crisis”. I’m not saying this is OK, or normal. Just saying it wasn’t answers to tough questions,, as someone suggested. Any comments about fox and trump doing this?

Answers?    Dude a debate isn't a test.   Having the questions is still a huge asset.  

Between these new Congress ppl hell bent on destroying the country along with high level butthurtbbecause they lost the election will bring them to their knees. They will go down in flames just like last time. Good they deserve every bit of it and then some